The Book of Loot

Book_of_Loot_coverLet us have a moment of silence for the defeated monsters.

Now, let us take their stuff.

What’s In This Book

Loot!
That’s both an answer and an exhortation. Yes, 13th Age is all about the story and the awesome action, but we’ve all got a treasure-hungry munchkin inside of us, and it’s time to let that grubby-fingered kid out to play.

The Book of Loot is full of more magic items to be found, stolen, given as rewards or otherwise looted by the player characters. We’ve also thrown in a short chapter on ways to make mundane treasure more interesting, and a selection of new one-use magic items.

Stock #: PEL13A06 Author: Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan
Artist: Joshua Calloway, Cougar George Pages: 72 page perfect bound

Buy

9 Responses to “The Book of Loot”

1. Laws says:

Hello!

1. So when is the estimated time I can buy this book?

2. Is there a single web page I can see when 13th age books will come out? Maybe in order?

3. Is there a place I can donate more money to 13th age books?

4.What is your kickstarter page and will you be doing MORE kickstarters?

5. As of July 4th 2014 is there only one book I can buy right now?

Please forgive my many many questions when you are very, very busy.

• Simon Rogers says:

1. Hi, it will be on pre-order this month, release early September.
      2. No, but there should be.
      3. We have lots of limited editions!
      4. I’m not sure if we will be doing another 13th Age KS, though it is a strong possibilty.
      5. There are two books out – 13th Age and the 13th Age Bestiary, one on preorder (13 True Ways) and the Book of Loot and Shadows of Eldolan on pre-order next week.

2. Tim Baker says:

Pre-orders are now available. You’ll have access to the PDFs right away.

3. K Rice says:

Is there a PDF only version? I normally buy print copies, but I’ve never really felt a burning need to for loot books, and PDF would work great for my campaigns.

4. Giorgos says:

Hello,
    I just preordered the book and downloaded the pdf. Is the final product going to be in b/w as the pdf?

5. Thomas B. says:

Pre-ordered. Love it! Full of inspiration and useful items. GET IT!!

6. […] 13th Age seems to be going really well with the release of the 13 True Ways expansion, the Book of Loot and a great starting adventure (Shadows of Eldolan). I’ve just┬ásupported the 13th Age in […]