After a month’s hiatus to recover from GenCon and all that entails, See Page XX is back, packed with articles, advice, and interesting Pelgrane-related tidbits. We have the monthly round-up of all things Pelgrane from Simon Rogers. Robin D Laws talks about the forthcoming DramaSystem. Johnny Nexus, author of Game Night and Critical Miss condemns the red-herring in Grabbing Chekhov’s Gun. Stowaway is a free 20-minute demo for Ashen Stars from Kevin Kulp, for all of you who want a taster of just how awesome it is. Ask Beth is a new regular Page XX feature, providing answers to all those questions you have always wanted to ask. Next we have a single page of the forthcoming Night’s Black Agents layout from Evil Hat’s Fred Hicks. We also have a large number of projects that are in need of playtest so please check them out.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers, all you need to know about Pelgrane this month.
- Introducing the DramaSystem by Robin D Laws, an explanation and intro to Robin’s new system.
- Grabbing Chekhov’s Gun by Johnny Nexus, red herrings, gorillas and seaplanes, what more do you need to know?
- Stowaway by Kevin Kulp, Ashen Stars Demo Game.
- Ask Beth by Beth Lewis, anything you want to know about Pelgrane? Ask here!
- Night’s Black Agents Layout Taster, first look at a page of the layout.
- Playtesting Opportunities, we currently have a lot of projects that need playtesting, check them out here.
- The Apocalypse Machine by Graham Walmsley, the second installment of the Cthulhu Apocalypse series.
- Many Fires by Jason Morningstar, something ancient and horrible lurks beneath the mountains of Northern Mexico.
- Ashen Stars PDF: The PDF only is now available to buy and download in our shop.
- Dead Rock Seven PDF: Gareth Hanrahan’s collection of adventures for Ashen Stars is now available as PDF only.