Congratulations to the many and varied publishers who have been nominated for this year’s ENnie award. The judges have selected the products they like the best, and now it’s down to the popular vote.
Pelgrane Press has achieved fifteen nominations in eleven categories for nine products in this year’s ENnie awards, in a field festooned with stellar games and publishers. Hillfolk, Eternal Lies and 13th Age get three nominations a piece, James Semple and his team of composers and musicians were regonised for the Complete Eternal Lies Suite and Dust and Mirrors in the Best RPG Related Product. I’m pleased that Clinton and Kevin got some recognition for Best Writing for Owl Hoot Trail and Cat Tobin for Page XX. Blood on the Snow perhaps has more contributors than any RPG product to date and is nominated for Best Supplement. The Noteboard is in with a chance for Best Aid and Accessory.
In addition to the Pelgrane nominations, Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff received a nomination for Best Podcast, and the Midgard Bestiary: 13th Age Edition from Kobold Press also received a well-deserved nod.
Here are the Pelgrane nominations, by product, then by category, followed by all nominees:
- 13th Age (Best Game, Best Rules, Product of the Year)
- Blood on the Snow: A DramaSystem Companion (Best Supplement)
- Complete Eternal Lies Suite (Best RPG Related Product)
- Dust and Mirrors: Music for Night’s Black Agents (Best RPG Related Product)
- Eternal Lies for Trail of Cthulhu (Best Adventure, Best Production Values, Product of the Year)
- Hillfolk (Best Game, Best Rules, Product of the Year)
- Noteboard (Best Aid / Accessory)
- Owl Hoot Trail (Best Writing)
- See Page XX Best Website
Listed by category:
Best Production Values
Best RPG Related Product
Product of the Year