This page offers answers to the most common mail order store and PDF queries. So we can help you more quickly, please read the answers here before you contact us. If your question isn’t answered, please contact us at the customer service email at the bottom of this post, and we’ll do our best to help you.
We love getting emails from our customers, and we will always reply to you. We are a small company, and sometimes it takes a while to reply. We like to be fair to everyone by responding according to the send date of the email, so please allow three working days before chasing for a reply.
Our office hours are 09:00 to 17:00 (London time), Monday to Friday. Our office is closed on English public holidays.
Top Mail Order Issues[expand title=”I can’t recover my bookshelf password”]If the password reset isn’t working, it’s likely you haven’t yet registered for a bookshelf. You need to register for a bookshelf, even if you’ve ordered from us before. Click on this link and register for a bookshelf with your order email address address. You’ll be able to log in and access all your historic orders, and reset your password if you need to. [/expand] [expand title=”I haven’t received my order email”]You should receive a confirmation email from us within 15 minutes of placing your order (you may need to check your spam folder). If you haven’t received your email, you can still confirm that your order has been placed by logging into your bookshelf (you will need to register here first if you haven’t already) and retrieving your order details and PDF downloads. [/expand] [expand title=”I haven’t received my physical order” id=”notreceived”]
- Log in to your bookshelf, and the order should be there. Click on the order to see its status.
- If your book is on pre-order, first see Pre-orders below to get the shipping date.
- Compare the shipping information and contact times in this table. If your book hasn’t arrived in the Contact Us time, email support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your current address, or we’ll have to email you back to confirm it.
|Location||Method||Contact us after…|
|UK||Royal Mail First Class||14 days|
|US||USPS Media or Priority. Some USA orders have USPS tracking numbers which become live after 24 hours.||14 days|
|Europe||Royal Mail Airmail||28 days|
|Rest of World||Royal Mail Airmail||2 months|
|Brazil||Royal Mail Airmail||4 months|
- If you are a mail order customer, the most up to date PDF is the one available to download from your bookshelf. If we update the PDF, we update the download here.
- If you are a retail customer, and your store is a member of the Bits and Mortar program, they can supply you with the PDF for any of our products. If they are not, please email us at email@example.com with a proof of purchase and we’ll add the PDF to your to your bookshelf (you will need to register here first, if you haven’t already). We will supply PDFs to any bricks and mortar customers. For online discounters such as Amazon, we offer a 50% discount voucher.
Pre-orders[expand title=”I pre-ordered a book. What is the status of my pre-order?”]
We ship products as they become available, so we will ship elements of your order separately.
Anything not listed shipped out more than three months ago. Anything more recent has not yet been printed.
Recent releases are shipping out as follows. If you think your pre-order is overdue, please note the shipment date and follow the instructions under I have not received my order.
|Book||US and Canada Date||Rest of World Date||Note|
|Fall of Delta Green||Shipped 20th May 2018||1st June 2018|
|Book of Demons||Shipped 5th May 2018||Shipped 10th May 2018|
|Persephone Extraction||Shipped January 2019||Shipped January 2019|
|Hideous Creatures:A Bestiary of the Cthulhu Mythos||Shipped 26th April 2019||Shipped 26th April 2019|
|Night’s Black Agents Director’s Screen and Resource Guide||Shipped 16th July 2019||Shipped 22nd July 2019|
|Night’s Black Agents: Solo Ops||Shipped 22nd July 2019||Shipped 27th August 2019|
|Shards of the Broken Sky||Shipped 29th July 2019||Shipped 27th August 2019|
|Even Death Can Die||Yet to ship.||Yet to ship.|
|Mutant City Blues 2nd edition||Yet to ship.||Yet to ship.|
|The Yellow King||Yet to ship.||Yet to ship.|
PDFs[expand title=”How do I retrieve the PDFs I purchased from your store?” id=”getorders”] You can download your books from your Pelgrane Press bookshelf. Placing an order does not make a bookshelf – you will need to register here first. All orders placed with that email address will be available to add on the “Orders” tab. If we update the PDF, we update the link on this Downloads page. [/expand] [expand title=”I heard there is a new PDF of a book I have. How do I get it?”]The latest PDFs are always available from the “Downloads” tab of your bookshelf. [/expand] [expand title=”I bought a Pelgrane print product from a store. Can I get the PDF?”]We will supply PDFs free to any customers of bricks and mortar stores with proof of purchase. If your store is a member of the Bits and Mortar program, they can supply you with the PDF free for any of our products. If they are not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof of purchase and we’ll add the PDF to your bookshelf (you will need to register here first, if you haven’t already). For online discounters such as Amazon, we offer a 50% discount voucher. [/expand] [expand title=”One of your books is not yet available as a PDF. When will it be released?”]We aim to release PDF-only versions of our print books between one month and three months after the the print version is released. We release PDFs after print versions to help retailers, maximise the sales of print books to make offset printing possible, and in some cases to maximise our revenue.[/expand] [expand title=”Can I email my PDFs to my friends?”]No, you cannot. They need to buy their own copies. [/expand]
How We Ship[expand title=”How long do orders take to ship?”]If your order has not reached you in the time specified below, please follow the instructions under I have not received my order.
- UK shipments: These are sent by Royal Mail from the UK and take an average of 7 days from order date, but allow 14 days for delivery. There is no tracking.
- US Shipments: These are sent from the US by USPS, either Media or Priority mail and take an average of 7 days from order date, but allow 14 days for delivery. Some US orders are tracked. The tracking number is not live for up to 24 hours after it’s posted.
- Canadian Shipments: These are sent from the US by USPS, either Media or Priority mail and take an average of 14 days from order date, but allow 28 days for delivery. These are not tracked once they reach the Canadian border.
- Other countries: These are sent by airmail from the UK and take an average of 14 days, but allow 28 days. For Brazil – allow four months. There is no tracking.
Refund, Replacement and Cancellation Terms
- We don’t refund orders once delivered, unless they are in error.
- We will replace damaged books free of charge, or you can have a refund. Please email email@example.com (click to open in your email client) with photos of the damage and we’ll sort you out.
- Physical orders can be cancelled and refunded before they are shipped, but if the book includes a download element, we will deduct the cost of the PDF version (at least 25% of the value of the book).
- Books and PDFs are not generally subject to export or import restrictions, but you must pay any local taxes or custom duties if there are any.
If you read the answers we have here and contact us using the links in the questions, you’ll be able to supply us with the information we need to help you more quickly. If we’ve not answered your question above, please email support at firstname.lastname@example.org (click to open in your email client) and we’ll get back to you with an answer.