13 True Ways Limited Edition
We printed 100 limited editions in all, and 13 True Ways Kickstarter backers, and pre-orders, had the first opportunity to buy them. We are releasing the few that are left on a first come, first served basis – when they’re gone, they’re gone!
The books are blue faux leather with gold foil. Each one includes a book plate signed by Rob Heinsoo, Jonathan Tweet, Aaron McConnell and Lee Moyer for you to add to the book. They will also include a limited edition A4 print of Lee’s beautiful Dragon Rider image.
“For 13th Age groups, this is a glorious supplement, a must-have purchase and even if you only are remotely interested in the world or the concepts I mentioned, this may very well be worth it for the idea-scavenging alone.” – Endzeitgeist
Omens of the Age
As the 13th Age unfolds, its mysteries—and dangers—grow more numerous.
Undreamed-of creatures crawl up from the underworld, descend from the sky on metallic wings, and slip through the cracks in reality. Strange magic is loose in the world, whether it’s drawn from the Wild, from the realms of chaos and death, or from the inner power of ki.
Patch things up with your surly magic weapon, hero. The adventure is just beginning.
13 True Ways expands the 13th Age Roleplaying Game in exciting new directions. Within its 256 pages you’ll find six new classes, the lore of devils, the keys to Horizon, the Great Gold Worm’s secret assassin, and much more.
- The chaos mage who embraces randomness, and the monk who embodies discipline
- The druid who masters the elements , and the necromancer who commands the undead
- The commander who orders your ranks, and the occultist who orders reality
- Multiclassing tools to help you create the character you most want to play
- Treasure to loot, and artifacts that might just loot you
- All-new details and adventure seeds for Axis, the Court of Stars, Drakkenhall, Horizon, and Santa Cora
- More ways to use the icons, including variant icons and relationship results tied to a location
- Lists of 13: deadly dungeons, flying realms, must-visit inns, and more
- New monsters to challenge your players, including devils, metallic dragons, werebeasts, and soul flensers
- Four detailed new NPCs with multiple campaign options
13 True Ways: New heroes. New legends. Your world.