Mutations and superheroes are our jam this month, with the odd Umbrella Academy and brilliant Russian Doll playing on Netflix, and the release of the new and updated second edition of Mutant City Blues. Play one of Mutant City’s Heightened Crime Investigation Unit, using your own mutant powers for good, to hunt down Enhanced criminals. We’ve still got a cracking Night’s Black Agents selection available, with the one player, one GM variant Solo Ops, and the Director’s Screen and Resource Guide, and plenty of new releases for Mythos fans, with the Cthulhu Confidential adventure collection Even Death Can Die, and the Trail of Cthulhu bestiary, Hideous Creatures.
- Mutant City Blues 2nd Edition – Pre-order the updated and expanded mutant-powered police procedural GUMSHOE game, and get the pre-layout PDF now
- Night’s Black Agents: Solo Ops – Pre-order the new GUMSHOE One-2-One game with a Night’s Black Agents flavour, and get the pre-layout PDF now
- Even Death Can Die – Pre-order this adventure collection for Cthulhu Confidential and get the pre-edit draft PDF now
- Night’s Black Agents Director’s Screen and Resource Guide – Pre-order the full-colour, 4-panel Director’s Screen for Night’s Black Agents, and get the PDF now
- Hideous Creatures: A Bestiary of the Cthulhu Mythos – Pre-order this monstrous compendium of Lovecraft’s most celebrated and cryptic creatures for Trail of Cthulhu, and get the PDF now
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Cat Tobin with what’s new in the Nest
- See P. XX: Using a Game’s Core Activity to Sharpen Your Creature Design – Robin D. Laws looks at roleplaying’s archetypal modular element, the creature.
- Call of Chicago: More Bang-Bang For Your Kiss-Kiss – Kenneth Hite on guns emblematic of The Fall of Delta Green decade, or just too cool to ignore
- Injury and GMCs in QuickShock – Robin D. Laws on the bifurcation between PCs and GMCs, a factor that requires different thinking in QuickShock GUMSHOE when designing foes
- Nothing Is Forever – Adam Gauntlett with a pristine Alpine location for your Night’s Black Agents thrilling chase scenario
- Welcome to Mika! – We’re excited to welcome a new Community Manager, Mika Talley, to the Pelgrane team.
- March playtesting – Playtest some of the adventures in The Borellus Connection, a collection of adventures for The Fall of Delta Green
- GMs wanted for Gen Con and Origins – It’s that time of year again! Here are all the instructions on how to join our GM team for 2019.