Flip book element
Cover Artists: Phil Stone
Interior Artists: Phil Stone
For some weeks now, you’ve been on the trail of a vampire in London.
Call him Dracula.
He may or may not be the no-kidding Count Dracula, but he’s definitely cut from the same burial shroud.
You’ve hunted him across London, destroying his refuges and hiding places, denying him his coffins. Maybe tonight will be the night you catch him, and come face to face with your enemy.
Time is running short. Unless you kill him, he’ll spread his curse like a disease. Think of the vampire as a pathogen, a plague – the Dracula Vector.
The Dracula Vector is a short (1-2 session) adventure, designed as an introduction to the Night’s Black Agents RPG, and giving a taste of how a larger mission plays out.
It can also serve as a jumping-off point for a longer Dracula Dossier campaign.
Cover Artists: Jana Heidersdorf
Interior Artists: Jana Heidersdorf, Jen McCleary
Other Credits: Layout artist: Jen McCleary
…exploring your partner’s body like an adventurer in a surreal landscape
…experimenting at a BDSM party in search of your perfect kink match
…helping your lover reach new heights of pleasure…with your vampire bite
…a confusing yet exciting gossip topic for slumber parties
…masturbating with balloons and talking about it in a chat room
…not gay if it’s with your bro
…almost everything you do, if you’re hosting an alien symbiote
…difficult to describe using only a plate of sandwiches
Honey & Hot Wax is an anthology of games about sex by a diverse group of nine designers, edited by Lucian Kahn and Sharang Biswas. From games that merely talk about sex, to larps that feature sex acts, these games will challenge how you think about roleplaying, sexuality, and human relationships. The anthology includes a foreword by game designer Naomi Clark of Consentacle and a chapter on safety and consent by Maury Brown. It also includes games suitable for remote play via video chat and games ideal for those living together during social distancing.
Honey & Hot Wax includes the following live action roleplaying games:
In the Clefts of the Rock
by Lucian Kahn (Twitter: @oh_theogony)
You are a sentient, otherworldly landscape, and an explorer of landscapes. A surrealist game about touching each others’ bodies while imagining them to be other worlds.
Follow My Lead
An exploration of kink and kink negotiation where you play dominants and submissives searching for your ideal partners by leading or being led blindfolded through space.
By Jonaya Kemper (Twitter: @VioletRiotGames)
A sex larp based on Bram Stoker’s classic vampire novel. Play the Lucy (a person whose body and desires are policed by society to be “pure”) or the Dracula (a vampire who in feeding off Lucy’s latent desires seeks to help her free herself to join the ranks of the beautiful creatures of the night).
By Julia B. Ellingboe (Twitter: @QueenOvPirates) & Kat Jones
Play as adolescents learning and sharing knowledge about sex, sexuality, and gender identity. Explore how you take what you’ve heard from others and figure out what is true for you.
By Alex Roberts (Twitter: @muscularpikachu)
Play as people who love and have sex with balloons. Build community and culture in cyberspace!
The Echo of the Unsaid
By Sharang Biswas (Twitter: @SharangBiswas)
Two ostensibly straight college boys explore unresolved sexual tension, and quite possibly, romantic attraction. You tell the story of sex by not talking about it, letting silence speak volumes.
You Inside Us
By Kat Jones & Will Morningstar (Twitter: @RiverOfInk)
A romance for two people in one body. You play as a human host and the alien symbiote living inside them, sharing their senses. You’ll learn new ways to touch and feel, letting yourselves blur together until it’s hard to say where one ends and the other begins.
Pass the Sugar, Please
By Clio Yun-Su Davis (Twitter: @cysdavis)
Friends and strangers meet for afternoon tea only to realize that they already hooked up with someone there at a secret BDSM sex party. Can you convey messages about your intimate experiences using only descriptions of the food?
This collection was made possible in part by a grant from the Effing Foundation for Sex-Positivity. (Website: effing.org)
- Eternal Lies PDF – Investigate ancient crypts, abandoned estates, and the crushed psyches of your predecessors, who failed to prevent the summoning of an ancient and monstrous evil. Follow in their footprints, and make new ones of your own. This time, there won’t be another chance.
- Eternal Lies Suite MP3s – This is original, fully orchestrated music for Trail of Cthulhu, and in particular, Eternal Lies. It’s a thematically consistent soundscape consisting of 37 tracks and more than 70 minutes of audio, combining live instrumentation with the best samples available. It’s enjoyable to listen to as music in its own right, and it provides an atmospheric background to Eternal Lies in actual play.
Cover Artists: Jérôme Huguenin, Sarah Wroot
Interior Artists: Tyler Clark, Ben Felten, Emilien Francois, Melissa Gay, Jérôme Huguenin, Leah Huete, Rachel A. Kahn, Anna Kryczkowska, David Lewis Johnson, Pat Loboyko, Rich Longmore, Jeff Porter, Patricia Smith, Jeff Strand, Sarah Wroot
From the 1920s to the coming of the Occupation, a new breed of artist prowled the fabled streets of Paris. Combative, disrespectful, irresponsible, the surrealists broke aesthetic conventions, moral boundaries—and sometimes, arms. But until now, no one has revealed what they were really up to. In this comprehensive campaign guide for Trail of Cthulhu, you recreate their mundane and mystical adventures as you stumble onto the Dreamlands, a fantastical realm found far beyond the wall of sleep. At first by happenstance and later by implacable design, you remake it in the fiery image of your own art. Will you save the world, or destroy it?
This bundle contains everything you need to run your own Dreamhounds of Paris campaign:
- Dreamhounds of Paris – In this comprehensive campaign guide for Trail of Cthulhu, you recreate their mundane and mystical adventures as you stumble onto the Dreamlands, a fantastical realm found far beyond the wall of sleep. At first by happenstance and later by implacable design, you remake it in the fiery image of your own art. Will you save the world, or destroy it?
- The Book of Ants – Evocative, enigmatic, and haunted by airborne polyps, The Book of Ants, a.k.a Le Livre des Fourmis, gives Trail of Cthulhu Keepers and players an essential window into Paris of the 20s and 30s, and into the Dreamlands beyond.
Cover Artists: Denis Detwiller, Jérôme Huguenin
Interior Artists: Stefano Azzalin, Francesca Baerald, Gennifer Bone, Jeff Brown, Tyler Clark, Nyra Drakae, Dean Engelhardt, Melissa Gay, Brittany Heiner, Jérôme Huguenin, Chris Huth, Christian Knutsson, Anna Kryczkowska, Erica Leveque, David Lewis Johnson, Pat Loboyko, Rich Longmore, Amanda Makepeace, Juha Makkonen, Angelus Nex (Tina X Filic), Olivia Ongai, Margaret Organ-Kean, Nathan Paoletta, Jen Estirdalin Pattison, Brittany Pezzillo, Jeff Porter, Danielle Sands, Biddy Seiveno, Patricia Smith, Ernanda Souza, Marc Steinmann, Ashley Vanchu, Alicia Vogel, Britney Winthrope, Olivia Catroppa, Will Jobst, Gill Pearce, Joachim de Ravenbel, Simon Rogers, Ralf Schemmann
The Dracula Dossier is a fully improvised campaign for Night’s Black Agents. This core bundle is ideal for owners of Night’s Black Agents, and it features two hardback books:
- Dracula Unredacted Players follow up leads in the margins of Dracula Unredacted, a rare edition of Bram Stoker’s masterpiece that reveals the terrifying truth behind the fiction. They’ll chase down the real characters from Stoker’s novel, their descendants in the present, and the British agents caught in the backblast of MI6’s failed attempt to recruit Dracula.
- The Dracula Dossier Director’s Handbook Directors combine leads and notes from Dracula Unredacted with pre-prepared elements in the Director’s Handbook, letting players chase down the real characters from Stoker’s novel, their descendants in the present, and the British agents caught in the backblast of MI6’s failed attempt to recruit Dracula.
$24.95 – $44.95
Cover Artists: Jérôme Huguenin
Interior Artists: Jérôme Huguenin, Gislaine Avila, Lauren Covarrubias, Evanleigh Davis, Marisa Erven, Jen McCleary, Georgia Roan, Runa I. Rosenberger, Jorge Fernández Sanz, and Quico Vicens
You used to be a spy. You were part of the clandestine world, backed up by the full strength of the shadow state. Then you asked the wrong questions, discovered things you shouldn’t know about who really rules the world. You found the truth. You found the vampires – and got burned.
You’re all alone against them.
One player. One Gamemaster.
The core collection for The Yellow King RPG, featuring three separate products:
- The Yellow King RPG The four hardback book core collection, presented in an elegant slipcase with an accompanying GM screen
- Absinthe in Carcosa An indispensable city guide for The Yellow King Roleplaying Game and a stunning, full-color visual artifact in its own right.
- The Missing and the Lost A thrilling, thought-provoking mystery of a dread-drenched alternate reality, written by Robin D. Laws and set in the Aftermath YKRPG setting.
Cover Artists: Aaron McConnell, Lee Moyer
Interior Artists: Simone Bannach, Regina Legaspi
Other Credits: Developers: J-M DeFoggi, Rob Heinsoo
Axis, mighty capital of the Dragon Empire! Here, the markets flow with goods and gold, ambitious nobles rise and fall within the Emperor’s court, knives flash in reeking alleys, and gladiators’ weapons clash to the roar of crowds—while the metallic dragons who guard the Empire watch over it all.
Your band of heroes has come here seeking opportunity, a chance to make a name for yourselves and earn some coin. Axis has work for your kind: armed, dangerous, and willing to enter the tunnels beneath an old gladiatorial arena to confront whatever’s been killing the workers there. But any blade drawn, spell cast, or gold piece stolen in Axis might cause ripples that spread in unexpected ways—maybe even as far as the palaces of the Emperor.
Crown of Axis is an introductory 13th Age adventure for 1st level heroes by Wade Rockett (Temple of the Sun Cabal, 13th Age Game Master’s Screen and Resource Book). It can be played as a one-shot or as the start of a campaign, and is customizable based on characters’ icon relationships.
Create a Flip Book for any product category. You can also select custom posts.