Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Top Mail Order Issues
If the password reset isn’t working, it’s likely you haven’t yet registered for an account. You need to register for a bookshelf, even if you’ve ordered from us before. Click on this link and register for a bookshelf with your order email address address. You’ll be able to log in and access all your historic orders, and reset your password if you need to.
You should receive a confirmation email from us within 15 minutes of placing your order (you may need to check your spam folder). If you haven’t received your email, you can still confirm that your order has been placed by logging into your bookshelf (you will need to register here first if you haven’t already) and retrieving your order details and PDF downloads.
- Log in to your bookshelf, and the order should be there. Click on the order to see its status.
- If your book is on pre-order, first see Pre-orders below to get the shipping date.
- Compare the shipping information and contact times in this table. If your book hasn’t arrived in the Contact Us time, email support at email@example.com. Please include your current address, or we’ll have to email you back to confirm it.
|Location||Method||Contact us after…|
|UK||Royal Mail First Class||14 days|
|US||USPS Media or Priority. Some USA orders have USPS tracking numbers which become live after 24 hours.||14 days|
|Europe||Royal Mail Airmail||28 days|
|Rest of World||Royal Mail Airmail||2 months|
|Brazil||Royal Mail Airmail||4 months|
Please email support with the details and we’ll sort you out. Please include photos of the damage so that we can feed this back to our shippers and printers.
- If you are a mail order customer, the most up to date PDF is the one available to download from your bookshelf. If we update the PDF, we update the download here.
- If you are a retail customer, and your store is a member of the Bits and Mortar program, they can supply you with the PDF for any of our products. If they are not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof of purchase and we’ll add the PDF to your to your bookshelf (you will need to register here first, if you haven’t already). We will supply PDFs to any bricks and mortar customers. For online discounters such as Amazon, we offer a 50% discount voucher.
We’re still in the process of transferring historic bookshelf data over to the new website – therefore some customer may be unable to see their existing orders and PDF downloads. If you need to download any of your PDFs please contact email@example.com, or complete the form here, and we can provide download links.
We ship products as they become available, so we will ship elements of your order separately.
Anything not listed shipped out more than three months ago. Anything more recent has not yet been printed.
Recent releases are shipping out as follows. If you think your pre-order is overdue, please note the shipment date and follow the instructions under I have not received my order.
The Yellow King Shipped Dec 2019 Shipped Oct 2019
|Book||US and Canada Date||Rest of World Date||Note|
|Fall of Delta Green||Shipped 20th May 2018||1st June 2018|
|Book of Demons||Shipped 5th May 2018||Shipped 10th May 2018|
|Persephone Extraction||Shipped January 2019||Shipped January 2019|
|Hideous Creatures:A Bestiary of the Cthulhu Mythos||Shipped 26th April 2019||Shipped 26th April 2019|
|Night’s Black Agents Director’s Screen and Resource Guide||Shipped 16th July 2019||Shipped 22nd July 2019|
|Night’s Black Agents: Solo Ops||Shipped 22nd July 2019||Shipped 27th August 2019|
|Shards of the Broken Sky||Shipped 29th July 2019||Shipped 27th August 2019|
|Even Death Can Die||Yet to ship.||Yet to ship.|
|Mutant City Blues 2nd edition||Shipped 24th June 2020||Shipped 22nd June 2020|
|The Yellow King||Shipped Dec 2019||Shipped Oct 2019|
|Book of the Underworld||Shipped 27th July 2020||Shipped 27th July 2020|
When you place an order, anything we have in stock will go out straight away. We will ship out pre-ordered books will ship out when they are released . Your tracking will not be updated (sorry – a technical issue) but you can see which pre-orders have shipped here.