13th Age: Eyes of the Stone Thief Limited Edition
Can you kill the dungeon before it kills you?
We have produced just 100 copies of this faux-leatherbound limited edition of 13th Age: Eyes of the Stone Thief. 50 will be made available to customers in the US & Canada, and 50 will be made available to customers outside the US & Canada. The books are faux leather with gold foil, and each one includes a sticky-backed book plate signed by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan, which you can add to your book.
In 13th Age, living dungeons slither up through the underworld and invade the surface lands. The Stone Thief is the most ancient and cunning of its kind; a vast monster that preys on the cities and structures you love, swallows them, and remakes them into more deathtrap-filled levels inside itself. Now, it’s hunting YOU.
- Embark on a saga of madness, revenge and giant monsters
- Aid or thwart the schemes of the Icons as they battle for control of the dungeon
- Slay, loot and survive deep in the bowels of the earth
- Destroy this age-old threat forever
- A monstrous campaign covering the entire Champion tier (4th to 8th level)
- Thirteen levels of peril from the dungeon’s opening Maw to the orc hordes of the Deep Keep, the terrors of the Pit of Undigested Ages, and the nightmare city beyond the Onyx Catacombs
- New monsters, new treasures, new traps, and new factions for your 13th Age campaign
The Stone Thief rises. Enter it, find its secrets and defeat it – or die trying.