Bamboozle! Betray! Backstab!
Why go all the way to the dungeon for enemies, when the other players are sitting right next to you?
Skulduggery, the Roleplaying Game Of Verbal Fireworks & Sudden Reversals, brings fast and funny innovation to the exciting world of inter-player conflict!
- Super-speedy character generation gets your group skeeving and conniving in minutes. Just distribute component cards, trade, and you’re done.
- simple, and simply hilarious, rules convert the eternal playground chant of “No you don’t!” “Oh, yes I do!” into a zingy action resolution system.
- Turns your power-gamers into witticism machines by rewarding the strategic use of pre-supplied punchlines.
- Exploit others’ weaknesses, while weaseling away from your own, as you grapple with an uproarious array of self-defeating temptations.
- Unleashes the updated rules of the acclaimed Dying Earth Roleplaying Game, bringing elegant finagling and oneupsmanship to any genre.
- Revel in the dark art of Machiavellian Game Mastering with copious guidance and devious advice.
Comes pre-loaded with four side-splitting, ready-to-play scenarios:
- If Space Permits: Amid a crazy bacchanal, interstellar traders compete to corner the market on hallucinogenic jumpwine.
- Yes, Wing: Hose your fellow cabinet secretaries in the most betray-o-riffic place on Earth: Washington, D.C.
- Casting Call: Sign-up sheets have gone up for this year’s high school musical. Let the viciousness commence!
- Skulduggery & Crossbones: You’re pirates. You’re trapped on a becalmed ship. Your captain just got his head bitten off by a shark. Go!
Download the cards and appendices for Skulduggery here.
Three new settings from Gareth Hanrahan are available to download as PDFs now – Black Smoke, Pacific’s Six and The Wedding.