£10.95 – £16.95
Cover Artists: Lee Moyer, Rich Longmore
Interior Artists: Ania Kryczkowska, Rich Longmore, Dagmara Matuszak, Roena I. Rosenberger
Book of the Underworld
The Underworld calls! Can you resist its dark lure?
The expanse of the Dragon Empire is nothing compared to the vast and mysterious realms that lie beneath it. Deep within the Underworld lie adventure and treasure—as well as madness and death. But what is reward without risk?
- The lands of the Underworld: the Underland, the kingdoms of the Hollow Realms, and what lies within the Deeps
- The mighty dwarven city of Forge, rallying point for the inevitable war to reclaim Underhome
- The domains of the Silver Folk elves, and their underground icons: She Who Spins in Darkness, and He Who Weaves with Joy
- The threats of Malice, the Drowfort, and the four kingdoms of the Mechanical Sun
- Forgotten gods, the gnome academy of magic, monsters, magic treasure, and more!
You’ll also find rules for traveling in the Underworld—including ways to make travel montages more interesting (and hazardous!)—and advice for GMs who want to create adventures and campaigns set in the Underworld.
The passage downward lies ahead. Cold air chills your bones, and you can hear the echoes of something huge and ancient stirring far below. Mutter one last prayer to the Gods of Light, set your torches ablaze, and prepare to enter the Underworld!