Don’t let the May Day bonfires deter your vampiric purchases in yet another Night’s Black Agents-packed release month. We’ve got the PDF release of the era- and Europe-spanning campaign The Persephone Extraction, along with the pre-orders for the four-panel Director’s Screen and Resource Guide, and the solitary Night’s Black Agents: Solo Ops. Also still on pre-order are the long-awaited 13th Age sandbox campaign Shards of the Broken Sky, and the simultaneously gritty and super-powered police procedural Mutant City Blues 2nd Edition.
- The Persephone Extraction PDF – The digital version of this campaign for Night’s Black Agents, combining ancient horrors from classical mythology with the modern terrors of conspiracy and bioterrorism.
- Shards of the Broken Sky – Pre-order this 13th Age sandbox campaign, and get the pre-layout PDF now
- Mutant City Blues 2nd Edition – Pre-order the updated and expanded mutant-powered police procedural GUMSHOE game, and get the pre-layout PDF now
- Night’s Black Agents: Solo Ops – Pre-order the new GUMSHOE One-2-One game with a Night’s Black Agents flavour, and get the pre-layout PDF now
- Even Death Can Die – Pre-order this adventure collection for Cthulhu Confidential and get the pre-edit draft PDF now
- Night’s Black Agents Director’s Screen and Resource Guide – Pre-order the full-colour, 4-panel Director’s Screen for Night’s Black Agents, and get the PDF now
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Cat Tobin with what’s new in the Nest
- See P. XX: 5 Tips to Sharpen Your RPG Prose – Robin D. Laws with some critical advice for all RPG writers
- Call of Chicago: Pulling Strings, Part 1– Kenneth Hite on some strings that The Fall of DELTA GREEN Agents might pull, and outcomes they might pursue
- The Plain People of Gaming: (S)Entry – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan adapts the Night’s Black Agents introductory adventure for Night’s Black Agents: Solo Ops
- Strange Bedfellows: Manipulating Politics in Swords of the Serpentine – Kevin Kulp on political allegiances in Swords of the Serpentine
- The No-BS Guide to a Key GUMSHOE Ability – Robin D. Laws on using Bullshit Detector in your games
- Hungry Ghosts – Adam Gauntlett with a 1930s Hong Kong scenario seed for Trail of Cthulhu
- GMs wanted for Gen Con and Origins – It’s that time of year again! Here are all the instructions on how to join our GM team for 2019
- May playtesting – Playtest the two remaining adventures for The Fall of DELTA GREEN adventure collection, The Borellus Connection