We’ve been nominated for 15 ENnies including one for Page XX! Voting ends tomorrow, so we would appreciate your votes. You can find out more about our ENnie nominations, and a link on how to vote, here.
However, we’re not just resting on our nomination laurels. With less than three weeks to go until Gen Con, we’re beavering away to get a giant stack of new products out for the show. The first of these is now available to pre-order; Shadows of Eldolan, the first published adventure for 13th Age and The Book of Loot, featuring a raft of magic items for your 13th Age game. And of course, 13 True Ways is still available for pre-order, too. KWAS subscribers will get the August edition, Xeno-archaeology!, this month; meanwhile, non-subscribers can now buy Hideous Creatures: Serpent Folk as a stand-alone product in the shop.
- 13 True Ways – the long-awaited expansion book for 13th Age features six new classes, the lore of devils, the keys to Horizon, the Great Gold Worm’s secret assassin, and much more.
- Shadows of Eldolan – this first level adventure for 13th Age pits players against the problems brewing in the port town of Eldolan
- The Book of Loot – a collection of magic items for 13th Age to be found, stolen, given as rewards or otherwise looted by the player characters.
- Hideous Creatures: Serpent Folk – the new subscription of Ken Writes about Stuff showcases the Children of Yig
- Series Pitch of the Month – This month’s edition is Promised Land by Caias Ward
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Find out what’s new from Simon Rogers
- Outer Dark Entities Keep Up With the Technological Times – Robin D. Laws updates the Sisterites from The Esoterrorists for 21st century dating
- Download the ENnie sampler – We’ve been nominated for 15 ENnies! You’ll understand why when you download this sampler of our nominated products
- A Smallpox on All Your Houses – Robin D. Laws creates adventure seeds for Ashen Stars, Mutant City Blues and Dying Earth straight from the news
- The Enigmatic Icon Rises from the Black Lagoon; or, July’s Stone Skin Update – that Enigmatic Icon is at large once more with an update on all Stone Skin Press news
- Graybeard – Robin D. Laws details the GM character he keeps coming back to in Hillfolk one-shots
- The Plain People of Gaming: Lost Loot – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan shares some items that didn’t make it into The Book of Loot for 13th Age
- See P. XX: Six Types of Story Branch – Robin D. Laws categorizes the various ways adventures branch
- Call of Chicago: The Adventure of the Other Obsessed Dutchman (And the Only Slightly Less Obsessed American) – Kenneth Hite meets fellow obsessives in his Dracula Dossier research
- Expanding Preparedness – Robin D. Laws on the role of the Preparedness skill in GUMSHOE, and particularly Night’s Black Agents
- July playtesting – This month’s line-up includes a new adventure for Night’s Black Agents as well as an adventure for Fear Itself and our new convention scenarios for Ashen Stars and Esoterrorists 2nd Edition
- 13 True Ways Follow-Up Plans – Rob Heinsoo talks about upcoming plans for 13 True Ways, and announces the 13th Age annual subscription
- 13th Sage: Monsters in the Party – Jonathan Tweet and Rob Heinsoo’s advice for GMing in the event that your players team up with some more beastly allies
- August is Adopt-A-Monster Month – Won’t you help?
- 13th Age Bestiary Caption Competition Winners – Read the winning entries here!
- Icon fanzine – There are now two issues of the 13th Age fanzine, Icon, available
13th Age Resource page updates
- 13th Age Monsters List – Sean Dunstan and our man Detective Clayton have created a list of all the monsters in the 13th Age Core rulebook, Bestiary and 13 True Ways
- 13th Age character sheet – Ieuane has done a new version of the character sheet