Welcome to the December edition of See Page XX. We have a host of great articles for your yuletide delectation; John Stavropoulos gives some excellent Batman-inspired GMing tips, Robin D Laws lets us in on the thoughts behind the new fiction imprint, Stone Skin Press, Anna Kreider delves deep into the world of women in gaming and Pelgrane Press is going on the Owl Hoot Trail as Clinton R Nixon tells all about the forthcoming Wild West-Owlbear-slaying-fantasy romp!
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest featuring three kingly new releases, by Simon Rogers
- Introducing Stone Skin Press by Robin D Laws
- Create a Joker for their Batman GM advice by John Stavropoulos
- Depictions of Women in Gaming by Anna Kreider
- Announcing Owl Hoot Trail by Clinton R Nixon
- The All-New Birds Website by Robin D Laws
- The Eternal Lies Suite Theme (2mb MP3) by James Semple and cohorts
- Phantom Cranes (creatures of unremitting horror) by Dave Allsop
Do you like your RPG’s with or without cheesecake?
This is a question Anna Kreider asked over on Story Games, and we’ve thrown it out to our discerning readership. So here is a poll, please help us gather some dubious data on the matter.
MEN: Do you like cheesecake art in RPGs?
- I do not like fantasy cheesecake art in any context (33%, 45 Votes)
- I don't care about/don't mind cheesecake art in RPGs (30%, 41 Votes)
- I like cheesecake art in RPGs (19%, 26 Votes)
- I do like fantasy cheesecake art but not in RPGs (17%, 23 Votes)
Total Voters: 135
WOMEN: Do you like cheesecake art in RPGs?
- I do not like cheesecake art in RPGs (32%, 8 Votes)
- I like cheesecake art in RPGs (32%, 8 Votes)
- I do like cheesecake art but not in RPGs (24%, 6 Votes)
- I don't care about/don't mind cheesecake art in RPGs (12%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 25
Podcast: Play in new window | Download