Every Friday the 13th, fans want to know what we’re doing to celebrate 13th Age. Because let’s face it: every Friday the 13th should be 13th Age Day.
So now it’s official. Starting this Friday the 13th — and on every Friday the 13th after — we’re going to try and TAKE OVER THE WORLD. We want to fill Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and blogs with 13th Age, so that people ask, “What’s this incredibly cool game that I’ve never heard of, but everyone’s suddenly talking about?”
To participate in Friday the 13th Age, just post something cool and useful for the game online with the hashtag #FridayThe13thAge. (Feel free to use the image on the right.) For example:
- Link to a monster, magic item, icon, setting, homebrew class, house rule or play aid that you or someone else in the community created.
- Share helpful 13th Age GM tips,.
- Tell people about your favorite 13th Age product, whether it’s by Pelgrane Press or a third party publisher who’s creating great 13th Age material.
- Link to a 13th Age podcast or YouTube channel that deserves more attention.
- Play 13th Age and post a pic; or play online via Google Hangout or Roll20.
- One Unique Things!
We’ll happily reshare the best of the bunch!