Convention season is upon us once more, and this month’s See Page XX sees us at UK Games Expo in Birmingham (booth P38 in the Palace room), and heading from there to Origins Game Fair (booth 709) in Columbus, OH, so please do come and say hi if you’re around.
Work on the Dracula Dossier has been keeping us more than busy, but we’ve found time to squeeze in some other projects. New this month, we’ve got the May edition of KWAS, The Spear of Destiny, now available in the webstore, as is the May edition of 13th Age Monthly, Eidolons. KWAS Vol. 3 subscribers now have the latest edition, Hideous Creatures: The Great Race of Yith on their order receipt pages – this will be available to non-subscribers at the end of May. And another two brand-new story games available to playtest, from our upcoming story games anthology.
- Gods, Memes and Monsters – Pre-order the latest Stone Skin Press anthology, featuring stories by authors including Ed Greenwood, Kenneth Hite, Robin D. Laws, Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan, Greg Stolze and Greg Stafford.
- The Spear of Destiny – the latest edition of Ken Writes About Stuff suggests what this mysterious spear might be
- Eidolons – The fourth edition of 13th Age Monthly is also available as a stand-alone product
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – A run-through of what’s new, by Simon Rogers
- NYC History, Photomapped – Robin D. Laws uses old New York photos to create scenario seeds for Trail of Cthulhu
- Omertá, an Alternate Setting for Night’s Black Agents – Check out Nook Harper’s setting on the Illuminerdy website!
- Problem Solving vs Problem Protecting – Robin D. Laws discusses how to be a co-author as well as a player
- Otherworld (3 – Icons of the Otherworld) – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan looks at Icon relationships in the Otherworld setting
- See P. XX: Seamless GUMSHOE – Robin Laws shows how the GUMSHOE rules make GM-player interactions smoother
- Call of Chicago: A Sort of Sortilege – Kenneth Hite talks about the power of books and writes up Hawkins’ Aeneid for the Dracula Dossier
- May playtesting – This month, playtest one of two one-shot story games; one playing the stories of those left behind by fantasy quest heroes, and one about investigating a black hole
- 13th Sage: Trivialities – Rob Heinsoo takes you far from your parents’ pub quiz with this 13th Age trivia challenge
- 13th Age Organized Play: May 2015 Update – Learn what’s new in the OP, with Wade Rockett
See Page XX Poll