May 13 is the only Friday the 13th in 2016, and the Diabolist is performing one of her biggest demon-summoning rituals yet! We’re getting reports of hellholes opening across the Dragon Empire. Strange things are emerging from them, and reality is warping in startling ways.
A whirling tornado of cursed coins.
- Effect: All 13th Age products are 13% off until midnight on Monday, 16 May at e23, the Open Gaming Store, and DriveThruRPG!
A massive stone temple hung with the Diabolist’s banners, where sinister hooded figures stand waiting to enter the 13th Age.
- Effect: If 13 people subscribe to 13th Age Monthly before the end of May, ALL subscribers will get early access to the new Demonologist class playtest document by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan and Rob Heinsoo.
An abyssal armory whose walls are lined with tempting weapons, armor, and wondrous items that bear the Diabolist’s mark.
- Effect: Download Diabolist-themed magic items from The Book of Loot.
A mad, arcane realm where the demonic, the divine, and the elemental clash!
- Effect: Download Summoning Spells from 13th Age Monthly Year One, with demon and elemental summoning spells for wizards, archon summoning spells for clerics, stats for all those summoned creatures, and a new demon type: the laughing demon.
Not a place of demonic chaos, but devilish law!
- Effect: Download three devils from 13 True Ways.
This hellhole leads to a brooding, Gothic sublevel of a living dungeon, where excruciatingly polite demons guard the marble doors.
- Effect: Download “The Doors of Marblehall” from the Eyes of the Stone Thief megadungeon campaign.
The scout sent to look into this hellhole staggered back and fell to the ground with a dirk between his shoulder blades.
- Effect: Download the Cambion Assassin from the 13th Age Bestiary.