Happy new year, all, and best wishes for a fantastic 2017! After a largely-good, sometimes-bad, always-tumultuous 2016, we’ve been steadily clearing the decks to usher in a new year of progress in 2017, including hiring a new Production Assistant to help us deliver the best possible customer service, and allow us to produce even more wonderful books. You can find out more about the whole application and hiring process below.
New this month is the limited edition Dreamhounds of Paris, featuring the same surrealist art and Trail of Cthulhu setting, but a lush faux-leatherbound cover, and a bookplate signed by the authors. And in PDF, we have Looking Glass: Hong Kong, a “Low and Slow” city setting for Asia’s most chaotic port; The Crown Commands and Map Folio PDF Bundle, with forty battles for four crowned icons of the Dragon Empire, and the final edition of 13th Age Monthly, High Druid’s World, available now.
- Dreamhounds of Paris Limited Edition – Only 100 copies of this gold-foiled version – beautifully bound in a faux leather cover, with a signed bookplate – exist
- Cthulhu Confidential: Case Notes Edition Preorder – Fight the Mythos alone, in this noir-flavoured GUMSHOE One-2-One game for one player and one GM
- The Crown Commands and Map Folio PDF Bundle – 40 illustrated and mapped battle scenes for the Dwarf King, Elf Queen, Emperor, and Lich King: one set of battles for each of the three tiers of play.
- Looking Glass: Hong Kong – A “Low and Slow” city setting for Night’s Black Agents, The Esoterrorists, Fear Itself, and Trail of Cthulhu
- High Druid’s World – The final edition of 13th Age Monthly Volume 2 features playable monster stats for NPC druids and powerful druidic dragons.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Simon Rogers on what’s new in the Nest
- 2016 – A Year in Review – Cat Tobin does a guest post over on Flames Rising about Pelgrane’s 2016
- See P. XX: Cannibalism – Such a Loaded Term – Robin D. Laws talks design and reusing game system elements
- Who Would You One-2-One With Over the Holidays? – The Pelgranistas share their dream One-2-One players
- Using TimeWatch as an educational tool – Daniel Fidelman on how he uses TimeWatch to teach history
- Testing for Residue of the Outer Dark – A procedural guide for The Esoterrorists field agents, by Robin D. Laws
- Call of Chicago: 13 Olympikons – Kenneth Hite on how he’s mapping the Twelve Olympians to the thirteen 13th Age Icons for his home game
- Pelgrane GMs needed for Origins and GenCon – Full details on how to sign up on this page
- Mo Mythos Creatures. Mo Mythos Problems – Robin D. Laws on mythos creatures in GUMSHOE One-2-One
- Finding our Production Assistant – Cat Tobin on how the recruitment process worked
- Heeeeeere’s Alex – Welcome to Alex Roberts, our new Production Assistant!
- Call of Chicago: John C. Lilly, One-Man Mythos – Continuing the theme of things he ran out of room for, Kenneth Hite couldn’t fit all this man’s lore into Fall of Delta Green
- The Plain People of Gaming: From the Sylvanus St. Flea Market– Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan has saved some blasphemous tomes and cryptic relics from the pages of Cthulhu City
- January playtesting – Playtest Operation ALADDIN’S CAVE, the introductory adventure for Fall of Delta Green
Resource Page Updates
- A write-up of Dorian Gray, by Nick Ingham
- A write-up of Good Lady Ducayne, by Nick Ingham
- Write-ups of the Edom Field Manual‘s szohordoks as innocents, by Nick Ingham