A Secret History Unearthed. A Legendary Horror Walks Again.
The Dracula Dossier is an epic improvised campaign for the Night’s Black Agents Roleplaying Game. Do your Agents have what it takes to face the Lord of the Undead himself?
The Dracula Dossier follows in the fully improvisational path of the award-winning The Armitage Files campaign. Players follow up leads in the margins
of Dracula Unredacted, a rare edition of Bram Stoker’s masterpiece that reveals the terrifying truth behind the fiction. They’ll chase down the real characters from Stoker’s novel, their descendants in the present, and the British agents caught in the backblast. Directors combine these leads and notes with pre-prepared elements in the Director’s Handbook.
The Director can use these Dracula Dossier cards in whatever purpose best fits with their style of play. Some examples include:
- For visual reference, to aid the players when they reach an encounter or meet an NPC
- As part of a web of clues on a corkboard on the wall, with connected cards linked with string to build up a map of the Conspiracy
- To generate random encounters – shuffle the deck, and see who or what the players encounter
- To generate the latest Conpiracy victim – show the players which NPC’s life is at stake tonight if they fail in their mission
- To add backstory when the players visit a familiar city
- To generate the game’s Conspyramid
- To deal a Tarot of Dracula, using the instructions included with the card deck
(if you’re a Dracula Dossier Kickstarter backer, you can download this from your bookshelf now)
Buy a 52-card print on demand deck at DriveThruRPG