Welcome to the latest edition of See Page XX! We’re back in the office after Gen Con and Tabletop Scotland, and cranking the book-making machines back up to full operational speed.
New this month is the PDF of The Fall of DELTA GREEN. Pick up the PDF in September to get a bonus PDF of Las Vegas: 1968, Kenneth Hite’s Sin City in the heyday of Howard Hughes and the Rat Pack. (We’ve also added it to your bookshelf if you’ve picked up the print book).
In 13th Age news, the PDF of the Book of Demons is available now. The Loot Harder and Book of Ages books are being printed, and we’ll be shipping these out to pre-orderers later this month, and we’re waiting to hear back from our colleagues at Chaosium when we can start shipping pre-orders of 13th Age Glorantha. And after some layout difficulties, The Persephone Extraction is close to completion. We’ll have the final PDF for pre-orderers later this month.
- The Fall of DELTA GREEN PDF – A full-colour GUMSHOE adaptation of Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game
- Book of Demons PDF – Get the new Demonologist class for 13th Age
- Loot Harder: A Book of Treasures – Pre-order this sequel to the Book of Loot, featuring hundreds of new magic items for your 13th Age game
- The Book of Ages – Pre-order this collection of now-gone icons, fantastic treasures, brooding monsters, perilous dungeons, and ancient secrets from the previous twelve Ages
- 13th Age dice tray – Roll your successes in a custom dice tray for 13th Age
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Simon Rogers talks about pelgranes
- See P. XX: Adding Pushes to Your GUMSHOE Game – Robin D. Laws on incorporating some design innovations from Cthulhu Confidential into multi-player GUMSHOE
- Call of Chicago: Nemesis in GREEN – Kenneth Hite on the roll of hubris in The Fall of DELTA GREEN
- The Plain People of Gaming: Agencies in Solo Ops – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan looks at bringing in the connections of an agency in NBA: Solo Ops.
- Rogue Paleontologist Rewrites Planetary Ecosystem – Robin D. Laws with “Replication”, a scenario seed for Ashen Stars
- Studio Deadcrows to publish French translations of Pelgrane Press games – An announcement of new French translations
- The Plain People of Gaming: Random Mutant City Cases – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan offers a random case generator to help when you’re stuck for inspiration in your Mutant City Blues campaigns
- Robot Dreams – More details on the upcoming GUMSHOE game announced at Gen Con
- The Potential – Robin D. Laws with a genetics-related adventure seed for The Esoterrorists
- September playtesting – Playtest the second edition of Mutant City Blues
- 13th Sage: Alternative Ability Scores & Very Interesting Things – Rob Heinsoo with some tweaks he’s using in his 13th Age game
- A Living Dungeon to Call Home – Mikhail Bonch-Osmolovskiy looks at making a permanent base in a living dungeon
- The Iconic podcast is going strong! You can listen to the latest episodes here: