Our line-up of new releases is no joke this month, with the release of Shards of the Broken Sky, the sandbox campaign from levels 1-7 and beyond! Alternatively, play one of Mutant City’s Heightened Crime Investigation Unit, using your own mutant powers for good, to hunt down Enhanced criminals in Mutant City Blues 2nd Edition. Our Night’s Black Agents selection is extensive, with the one player, one GM variant Solo Ops, and the Director’s Screen and Resource Guide, and we’ve also plenty of new releases for Mythos fans, with the Cthulhu Confidential adventure collection Even Death Can Die, and the Trail of Cthulhu bestiary, Hideous Creatures.
- Shards of the Broken Sky – Pre-order this 13th Age sandbox campaign, and get the pre-layout PDF now
- Mutant City Blues 2nd Edition – Pre-order the updated and expanded mutant-powered police procedural GUMSHOE game, and get the pre-layout PDF now
- Night’s Black Agents: Solo Ops – Pre-order the new GUMSHOE One-2-One game with a Night’s Black Agents flavour, and get the pre-layout PDF now
- Even Death Can Die – Pre-order this adventure collection for Cthulhu Confidential and get the pre-edit draft PDF now
- Night’s Black Agents Director’s Screen and Resource Guide – Pre-order the full-colour, 4-panel Director’s Screen for Night’s Black Agents, and get the PDF now
- Hideous Creatures: A Bestiary of the Cthulhu Mythos – Pre-order this monstrous compendium of Lovecraft’s most celebrated and cryptic creatures for Trail of Cthulhu, and get the PDF now
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Cat Tobin with what’s new in the Nest
- See P. XX: Bar the Gates! – Robin D. Laws on sinister portals to another world
- The Plain People of Gaming: All About The Numbers – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan creates parameters for Mutant City Blues 2nd Ed., which let the players shape the future of their city
- DramaSystem Askew: Queer Strife Amid the Collapse – Wade Rockett on his Dream Askew-inspired, post-apocalyptic Hillfolk one-shot
- Social combat in Swords of the Serpentine – Kevin Kulp on how the robust and fun social combat system in Swords of the Serpentine lets you defeat a foe without laying a finger on them
- The Vampire’s Ring – Adam Gauntlett with a scenario seed for Bookhounds of London, which presents the characters with an unusual opportunity for profit
- Building Bombs Into Your DramaSystem Relationships – Robin D. Laws on the explosiveness of secrets in DramaSystem games
- GMs wanted for Gen Con and Origins – It’s that time of year again! Here are all the instructions on how to join our GM team for 2019.