It’s the Fourth of July, and to those readers celebrating the declaration of independence of the United States of America, we wish you a happy holiday. To everyone else, happy summer! We’re celebrating some special occasions here, too – as well as having been nominated for four ENnies, we’re launching a pop-up shop, featuring a (currently modest) selection of Pelgrane- and GUMSHOE-branded goodness, which we’ll be extending if it proves popular.
- Pelgrane Press merchandise – Designer Will Hindmarch has put together a temporary pop-up shop of Pelgrane-themed t-shirts, wall art and other accessories
- Cthulhu City Limited Edition – The tentacled, faux leatherbound edition of that place born from all of Lovecraft’s creations, and governed by servitors of the Old Ones – Great Arkham, the Cthulhu City.
- Shards of the Broken Sky – Pre-order this 13th Age sandbox campaign, and get the PDF now
- Mutant City Blues 2nd Edition – Pre-order the updated and expanded mutant-powered police procedural GUMSHOE game, and get the pre-layout PDF now
- Night’s Black Agents: Solo Ops – Pre-order the new GUMSHOE One-2-One game with a Night’s Black Agents flavour, and get the PDF now
- Even Death Can Die – Pre-order this adventure collection for Cthulhu Confidential and get the pre-edit draft PDF now
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Cat Tobin with what’s new in the Nest
- See Page XX: DELTA GREEN Meets the Dreamhounds (Part 2) – Robin D. Laws concludes his a series of The Fall of DELTA GREEN plot hooks, centered around the historical figures from Dreamhounds of Paris who survived into the 1960s
- Call of Chicago: Project BLUE BOOK Talking Blues– Kenneth Hite looks at playing investigators from Project BLUE BOOK, created to collate, investigate, and analyze UFO sightings and encounters, in The Fall of DELTA GREEN
- The Plain People of Gaming: Tactical Goals in Trail of Cthulhu – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan experiments with rules for defeating large, or swarms of, foes in Trail of Cthulhu
- The Cost of Corruption: Sorcery in Swords of the Serpentine – Kevin Kulp on how sorcery works in the upcoming Swords of the Serpentine
- So You’re in the Weeds – Robin D. Laws on the difficulties inherent in revising your writing, and how to get through them
- Pepys’ Broadsides – A scenario seed by Adam Gauntlett for Bookhounds of London
- The 2019 ENnie Awards – These have just been announced, and we’re excited to have been nominated four times!
- July playtesting – Playtest the adventures for The Fall of DELTA GREEN adventure collection, The Borellus Connection
- 13th Sage: Thoughts on a Swords & Sorcery Campaign – Wade Rockett with using 13th Age to emulate the swords & sorcery genre
- 13th Age T-Shirt Slogan Competition – To celebrate the launch of our merchandise store, suggest the best 13th Age t-shirt slogan, and win a prize!
- The Iconic podcast has made it into their third season! You can listen to the latest episodes here:
- S3 E05 – Crown of Charon Review
- S3 E06 – Interview with Rob Heinsoo