Gen Con has yet again swallowed up an issue of See Page XX, and so this is the combined August/September edition of your friendly neighbourhood Pelgrane update. New this month are the Trail of Cthulhu cluebooks, for all your note-capturing needs. Alongside our new Pelgrane-themed merch, they’ll let you demonstrate your Pelgrane credentials at your autumn convention gaming table.
- Trail of Cthulhu Cluebook – A 5” x 7”, 32-page journal for recording and remembering all the vital details of your Trail of Cthulhu game
- Pelgrane Press merchandise – A temporary pop-up shop of Pelgrane-themed t-shirts, wall art and other accessories
- Shards of the Broken Sky – The flying realm of Vantage crashes to earth, offering opportunities for glory, plunder, and/or heroic sacrifice in this 13th Age sandbox campaign
- Night’s Black Agents: Solo Ops – The modern-day spy thriller Night’s Black Agents, adapted for one player, one GM games using the GUMSHOE One-to-One system
- Mutant City Blues 2nd Edition – Pre-order the updated and expanded mutant-powered police procedural GUMSHOE game, and get the pre-layout PDF now
- Even Death Can Die – Pre-order this adventure collection for Cthulhu Confidential and get the pre-edit draft PDF now
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Cat Tobin with what’s new in the Nest
- See Page XX: Getting Betrayal Right with the Ordo Veritatis – Robin D. Laws looks at how – although it would never happen – the Ordo could betray The Esoterrorists PCs
- The Plain People of Gaming: Hideously Oblique Documents – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan on creating in-world handouts, like in Hideous Creatures, for your players
- Cocktails From Carcosa – Robin D. Laws with some tasty and thirst-quenching ways to drown your printing sorrows
- The Café of the Broken Heart – The Surrealists must decide whether a friend is worth going to the wall for in this Dreamhounds of Paris adventure seed by Adam Gauntlett
- See the Black Book GM Tools, then Join the Beta! – Steven Hammond, creator of the GUMSHOE character generator The Black Book, on its new GM tools
- Hazards of the Rung Sat Swamp – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan has snipped some hazards from the swamps of Vietnam, from Ken’s Operation ALONSO for The Borellus Connection
- Many Verities – Robin D. Laws with some suggestions on what your Mr. Verity could look like in The Esoterrorists
- Night’s Black Agents: Solo Ops Free Downloads and Resources – We’ve added a collection of resources for Night’s Black Agents: Solo Ops
- Introduction to Becky – Welcome to our newest team member, Becky Smith!
- 13th Sage: How to Use Backgrounds in a Modern Setting – Wade Rockett on porting the Backgrounds from 13th Age to add depth and character focus to a modern-day campaign
- 13th Sage: Lands Beyond the Dragon Empire – Wade Rockett on the strange and mysterious lands outside the Dragon Empire, core setting of 13th Age
- 13th Age T-Shirt Slogan Competition Results – The results of our t-shirt slogan competition are in!
- The Iconic podcast has made it into their third season! You can listen to the latest episodes here: