We’re looking for GMs to run our games at Gen Con Online 2020 and other virtual conventions!
If you’re interested in joining the GM crew at Gen Con, please use this form to let us know what you’d like to run.
If you’d like to run Pelgrane games at other conventions, please email email@example.com (click here to open with your email client) with the following info:
- Your name
- Your convention-registered email address (if different from the email you’re using to contact us)
- Your t-shirt size
- Number of 4-hour games you can run
- Preferred adventures, days, and times to run, using this format –
- At Land’s Edge (13th Age) // Thursday // 4PM – 6PM EST
- Small Things (Seven Wonders) // Friday // 9AM – 1PM EST
- Secret of Warlock Mountain (DramaSystem) // Saturday // 2PM – 6PM EST
If you run more than three sessions of Pelgrane RPGs at any convention in 2020, we’ll ship you our GM exclusive t-shirts, and cover your cost of entry into that convention.
You can run one of the following adventures (including brand-new 13th Age, Night’s Black Agents, Trail of Cthulhu & The Yellow King RPG adventures), choose an adventure from a Pelgrane system not listed here, or design your own adventure for any Pelgrane game:
- 13th Age
- Mutant City Blues 2nd Edition
- Night’s Black Agents
- Swords of the Serpentine
- Trail of Cthulhu
- The Yellow King RPG