We should be deep in the middle of convention season right now, but instead we’re nervously watching as more and more countries open back up, and excitedly preparing for the first ever Gen Con Online. We hope to see you there – and at the (presumably virtual) ENnies ceremony, as we’ve been nominated for three awards. We’d greatly appreciate if you could vote for us here!
- Black Star Magic pre-order – New rules and background material on Carcosan magic in all four The Yellow King RPG settings, a new adventure for each setting, and GM guidance showing you how to incorporate player-facing occult powers into your game.
- Swords of the Serpentine: The Adventurer’s Edition pre-order – A GUMSHOE sword & sorcery game of daring heroism, sly politics, and bloody savagery, set in a fantasy city rife with skullduggery and death. Pre-order now and get a limited edition colour print map of Eversink.
- Honey & Hot Wax – An Erotic Art Games Anthology PDF – A digital-only anthology of games about sex by a diverse group of 10 designers, which will challenge how you think about roleplaying, sexuality, and human relationships.
- Book of the Underworld pre-order– Pre-order this campaign setting for 13th Age, revealing the secrets of the Dragon Empire’s Underworld, and get the final PDF now.
- Book of the Underworld PDF – A campaign setting for 13th Age, revealing the secrets of the Dragon Empire’s Underworld.
- The Yellow King RPG PDF – Four full-colour 6″ x 9″ hardback books in a slipcase, with accompanying GM screen. The dread horror of Robert Chambers’ King in Yellow stories take RPG form, confronting your players with an epic journey across four Carcosan-drenched time periods.
- Mutant City Blues 2nd Edition PDF – The updated and expanded mutant-powered police procedural GUMSHOE game.
- Even Death Can Die – Pre-order this adventure collection for Cthulhu Confidential and get the pre-edit draft PDF now.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Cat Tobin with what’s new in the Nest.
- See Page XX: Designing Your Own GUMSHOE One-2-One Scenarios – Robin D. Laws goes through the adjustments needed to the standard GUMSHOE adventure process to design for GUMSHOE One-2-One.
- Call of Chicago: After … the Penitent!! – Kenneth Hite with a spinner rack full of pulp 1930s GMCs for your Trail of Cthulhu game.
- The Zalozhniphone Quatrefaction – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan with a Directors-only article on how to combine The Zalozhniy Quartet and The Persephone Extraction into one epic campaign.
- Four Heroes #2: Swords of the Serpentine pre-made heroes – Kevin Kulp with more example heroes from the forthcoming Swords of the Serpentine.
- Community Content Spotlight: Rogues’ Galaxy – Noah Lloyd reviews Rogues’ Galaxy, from the GUMSHOE Community program.
- FINEST EFFECTS: Resurrected Agents – Cropped from the massive horror of The Borellus Connection, this Handler-eyes-only article deals with how to manage PCs who come back from the dead.
- Just What You Needed – More Guilt – Robin D. Laws with some generic cards for shame and guilt in the Yellow King RPG.
- Peacocks in the Empty State – Break-ins in the Empire State Building are the topic of this Trail of Cthulhu adventure seed by Adam Gauntlett.
- The Dripping Throne: an Adventure Seed for Swords of the Serpentine – Kevin Kulp offers an alternate story seed to use alongside or instead of A Corpse Astray from the core Swords of the Serpentine book.
- We recently discovered that some people didn’t realise Kenneth Hite and Robin D. Laws had a podcast! Well, they do, and it’s called Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff. You can listen to the most recent episodes here:
- 13th Sage: 7 Ways to Communicate in the Dragon Empire – Wade Rockett with some ideas for long-distance communication in the 13th Age RPG.
- Unique & Terrible Curses – Julian Kay embraces the rich heritage of supernatural curses as fun options for player characters and GMs.
- Drakkenhall: City of Monsters – A 13th Age sourcebook for GMs running adventurer and champion-tier campaigns, currently in development.
- The Iconic podcast is now up to their fourth season! You can listen to the most recent episodes here: