As we enter our ninety-sixth year of lockdown, we’ve lost all concept of space, time, and externality. If you’re looking for an introductory session to get your group into the Dracula Dossier, pick up this month’s PDF release The Dracula Vector.
- The Dracula Vector – An introductory adventure for Night’s Black Agents, which can also serve as an entry point for a Dracula Dossier campaign.
- Elven Towers print pre-order – Recover the hidden power of the Elf Queen in this champion tier 13th Age adventure by Cal Moore
- Elven Towers PDF – Get the final PDF of this champion tier 13th Age adventure by Cal Moore
- Black Star Magic pre-order – New rules and background material on Carcosan magic in all four The Yellow King RPG settings, a new adventure for each setting, and GM guidance showing you how to incorporate player-facing occult powers into your game.
- Swords of the Serpentine: The Adventurer’s Edition pre-order – A GUMSHOE sword & sorcery game of daring heroism, sly politics, and bloody savagery, set in a fantasy city rife with skullduggery and death. Pre-order now and get a limited edition colour print map of Eversink.
- Even Death Can Die pre-order – Pre-order this adventure collection for Cthulhu Confidential and get the pre-edit draft PDF now.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Cat Tobin with what’s new in the Nest.
- See Page XX: What If They Seek the Book? – Robin D. Laws looks at options for The Yellow King RPG PCs interested in tracking down That Play.
- Call of Chicago: Pot-Hounds of Spiro – Kenneth Hite looks at what the fallout from a dig into a sealed chamber near Spiro, Oklahoma could mean for your Trail of Cthulhu game.
- The Vampires Who Folded Themselves – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan stats up the vampires in Paul Féval’s La Ville Vampire for Night’s Black Agents.
- Additional Reasons to Automatically Succeed – Robin D. Laws with ways of getting around failed GUMSHOE General ability rolls.
- Six Heroes #3: Swords of the Serpentine pre-made adventuring party – Kevin Kulp with the pre-generated heroes used in The Dripping Throne adventure at Gen Con Online 2020.
- Community Content Spotlight: Solo Laser – Noah Lloyd reviews Ashen Stars supplement Solo Laser: Solo Roleplaying in the Bleed, and announces the winners of the GUMSHOE Community contest.
- Dice Hacking in GUMSHOE – A guest post by Joshua Kronengold and Catherine Ramen about failure in GUMSHOE
- See P. XX: How to Negotiate with the Game Master’s Characters – Robin D. Laws helps you to formulate your position as you go in to negotiate for information, a favor, or other benefit from a GMC.
- Call of Chicago: Big Iron, Big Deals – Kenneth Hite looks at how The Fall of DELTA GREEN Agents might cross paths with the modern-day merchants of death.
- Using Pushes in Standard GUMSHOE – Robin D. Laws gives GMs ideas on how to import the Push rules from The Yellow King RPG and now Mutant City Blues 2nd Edition into previous GUMSHOE games.
- Sin-drinker: an Adventure Seed for Swords of the Serpentine – Kevin Kulp with a 1-2 session scenario seed to use alongside the core book adventure.
- Magnificent Beneath The Maledictions of God – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan looks at Paul Féval’s shadowy dimension city of Selene.
- The Unbearable Lightness of an Empty Explosives Bag – Robin D. Laws answers the question as to why it’s interesting to fail at classic GUMSHOE General ability rolls.
- September Playtesting – The Paragon Blade, a new fantasy GUMSHOE One-2-One corebook by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan, is up for playtesting this month
- ICYMI, Kenneth Hite and Robin D. Laws have a podcast! It’s called Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff. You can listen to the most recent episodes here:
- Episode 407: You May Be Competent
- Episode 408: Not That My Players Would Do Anything Like That
- Episode 409: League of Extraordinary Liability Lawyers
- Episode 410: My Uncle Never Had an Owl
- Episode 411: Chief Plant Health Officer
- Episode 412: Dumas’ Salads
- Episode 413: Live from Gen Con Online
- Episode 414: That’s How You Get Your Grants Approved
- 13th Sage: Three Ghostly Monsters from Elven Towers – Wade Rockett previews a couple of creepy Elven Towers monsters for use in your October 13th Age games.
- Alternate Utility Spells in 13th Age – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan presents two variants on the regular Utility spell in the 13th Age RPG.
- 3 Books Soon: a 13th Age Update – With Book of the Underworld out now, Rob Heinsoo has an update on the next three 13th Age books: Elven Towers, Crown of Axis, and Drakkenhall: City of Monsters.
- The Iconic podcast is now up to their fourth season! You can listen to the most recent episodes here:
See Page XX Poll
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.