A briefer than usual See Page XX, as timing means it’s only a little over two weeks since the last one. We’ve still got a brand-new release, though, in the form of Wade’s introductory 13th Age adventure, Crown of Axis.
- Crown of Axis – A 1st level 13th Age PDF adventure investigating the mysteries beneath an old gladiatorial arena of Axis
- The Borellus Connection pre-order – Eight linked operations for The Fall of DELTA GREEN, each one playable as a standalone investigation or as part of an epic hunt for an infamous enemy!
- Looking Glass: Saigon 1968 – An invaluable “Low and Slow” 1968 city setting for your GUMSHOE game—not just The Fall of DELTA GREEN, but also Trail of Cthulhu, Night’s Black Agents, TimeWatch, and others.
- Black Star Magic pre-order – New rules and background material on Carcosan magic in all four The Yellow King RPG settings, a new adventure for each setting, and GM guidance showing you how to incorporate player-facing occult powers into your game.
- Swords of the Serpentine: The Adventurer’s Edition pre-order – A GUMSHOE sword & sorcery game of daring heroism, sly politics, and bloody savagery, set in a fantasy city rife with skullduggery and death. Pre-order now and get a limited edition colour print map of Eversink.
- Even Death Can Die pre-order – Pre-order this adventure collection for Cthulhu Confidential and get the pre-edit draft PDF now.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Cat Tobin with what’s new in the Nest.
- See P. XX: Sketching Out Your Yellow King: Paris Sequence (Part 1) – Robin D. Laws runs through episodic structures for your Yellow King RPG campaign.
- Call of Chicago: Liam Tobin, Spymaster – Kenneth Hite investigates the spymaster of “Ireland’s George Washington”, Michael Collins, and looks at what Tobin’s Carcosan connections.
- Mine the Works of Jean Béraud for Yellow King: Paris – The paintings of artist Jean Béraud offer a trove of inspiring images for the Paris sequence of your Yellow King game.
- Boundary of the Darkness – Details of an upcoming Georgian-era campaign frame for Trail of Cthulhu.
- ICYMI, Kenneth Hite and Robin D. Laws have a podcast! It’s called Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff. You can listen to the most recent episodes here:
- 13th Sage: How to Create an Adventure Using a PC’s Background – Wade Rockett shows how 13th Age GMs can use great PC backgrounds as the basis of an adventure.
- Campaign Wins – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan with examples of Campaign Wins GMs can give their 13th Age players.
- The GM Screen of Narcissus – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan reviews a video of a 13th Age one-shot, and reconstructs his thinking as he ran the game.
- The Iconic podcast is now up to their fourth season! You can listen to the most recent episodes here: