The latest news from Pelgrane Press, including new releases, a host of articles by Robin D Laws, Kenneth Hite and others is available. Plus see GUMSHOE, DramaSystem and 13th Age game systems for free!
- Eternal Lies PDF – the linked PDF for the epic Trail of Cthulhu campaign – grab this if the 400-page hardback book was too much for you
- Owl Hoot Trail PDF – brought forward for sale due to popular demand is the PDF of this gritty Clint Eastwood western game, set in a hostile fantasy world
- Hideous Creatures: Ghouls – the ghoulish latest edition of KWAS from the horrific pen of Kenneth Hite
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers, news, new releases and the inside track on all things Pelgrane.
- That Elusive Choice Point – Robin D. Laws explains how to make your players feel like they have choices available to them in your scenario
- The Call of Chicago: 7 Draculas, No Waiting – Kenneth Hite queries who the Dracula at the top of your Conspyramid might be
- Kabul: Not As Quick, Very Dirty – Johnathan Turner tries out a new format for city writeup PDFs using Kabul as a base
- Tell Me Lies, Tell me Sweet Little Lies – Part 1 of Andrew “Tigger” Nicholson’s epic quest to convert Eternal Lies to Call of Cthulhu
- The GUMSHOE SRD – Simon reveals the System Reference Document for making your own GUMSHOE games
- October playtesting – More new Mythos Expedition scenarios for Trail of Cthulhu, including one by our own Robin D. Laws – volunteer here.
Resource Page updates
- Night’s Black Agents Resources page updates – Pedro Ziviani’s breaking down The Zalozhniy Quartet, while Spencer Sanders has done some fillable character sheets
- New Eternal Lies Resources – An FAQ, interactive map, Call of Cthulhu conversion and some NPC sheets for Eternal Lies ***MAY CONTAIN GAME SPOILERS!***
- Trail of Cthulhu Resources page updates – Tony Williams has been hard at work updating his character sheets and Condensed Rules for Trail of Cthulhu
- Fear Itself Resource page update – Spencer Sanders has revised Sune Nødskou’s Fear Itself character sheet
- The Archmage Engine 13th Age SRD – The long-awaited System Reference Document for 13th Age
- The Dragon Empire – Through A Mirror, Darkly – Aaron Roudabush flips the icons around to create a darkly different Dragon Empire
- OSRing 13th Age – ASH LAW brings some Old School Renaissance to 13th Age
- Heritage Feats – Paul Fanning suggests some options for aspects of your character’s heredity that aren’t covered by race or background
- 13 Icons for a Fantasy Victorian Maritime Campaign – Ruven Wolff reskins the 13th Age icons as undead pirates, submarines and Luddite orcs
- Call me Bargle. – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan talks about Eyes of the Stone Thief, his upcoming 13th Age campaign pack