This month we’ve moved our fulfilment centre for the UK and Rest of World to Kixto – a new company formed by my ProFantasy Software business partner Mark Fulford. As a result, the bulk of the Dracula Dossier simple pledes (two standard books) have been shipped, and many of the limited editions. The 13th Age GM’s Screen and Resource Book is on pre-order, there’s a new Trail of Cthulhu adventure from Adam Gauntlett and Cthulhu Apocalypse is now available in PDF.
- 13th Age GM screen and Resource Book – Pre-order it from the store, PDFs now.
- 13 True Ways Limited Edition – Last remaining copies of the limited editions of the 13th Age expansion book 13 True Ways with limited edition Dragon print
- The Long Con – a stand-alone adventure for Trail of Cthulhu by Adam Gauntlett
- Cthulhu Apocalypse PDF – The stars have come right, and the Great Old Ones own our world. How can you survive this brave new world?
- MAJESTIC Overwatch – Manage the global war against the aliens with this new GUMSHOE subsystem, part of KWAS Vol. 3
- Echo & Gauntlet – campaign-tier hooks and PC options for a nasty magical strike force that works for the Crusade
The Game Master’s Screen and Resource Book is available for pre-order from the store – download the resource book now and get the print version of the screen, book and map when it’s printed. It might squeak in before the end of the year, but most likely it will ship in January 2016. Download this taster of the resource book to get an idea of the contents.
The first Battle Scenes book High Magic and Low Cunning has a cover – here is a teaser for it:
The 13 True Ways limited edition is out now and includes a limited edition print of this amazing Dragon Rider from the front cover of the first 13th Age Monthly.Race to Starport – the first in the new season of Organised Play for 13th Age has been made available. You can download your copy from your 13th Age Monthly subscription page, or sign up here.
ASH LAW had bundled Port Shuffle, Wyrd of the Wild Wood, Omenquest, and The Wyrm’s Tale plus three new ‘linking’ adventures from last year’s Organised Play into a single volume with loads of extra content, and we will release it via Bundle of Holding – a good chunk of the proceeds will go to ASH.
Backers should keep an eye on the Kickstarter page for updates, but we thought we’d do an unboxing video of our own as a thanks for all those you’ve shared with us. This was taken when we were with Mark in Devon at the new warehouse, talking him through the Kickstarter fufilment.
First, Cat was very pleased that Dracula Dossier had arrived, so she gave the pallet a hug.
Second, we made this rather scrappy video on my tablet:
The Director’s Handbook and Dracula Unredated are available to order, shipping now, as individual products or in bundles. We have a few limited Castle Dracula prints left, and anyone who buys one of our two Dracula Dosser bundles will get one while stocks last.
- The Long Con, a new adventure by from Adam Gauntlett set in London and featuring a menace from Japan is out now.
- Out of the Woods – an entirely new collection of adventures is in playtesting.
- We now have an outline for The Investigator’s Handbook.
- We are now discussing a Trail of Cthulhu Starter Set for new players – a boxed set to be Kickstarted early next year.
Accretion Disk, our latest release for Ashen Stars contains a host of starship deckplans, which are available in full colour in the download version.
We’ve been working for sometime on a more user friendly store, with a shopping cart, better organisation and a bookshelf for all your downloads.
Out world-spanning adventure Worldbreaker is now in art direction. Don’t even think about the clown with the switch blade knife.
Finally I thought I would share one of the most glowing reviews I’ve ever seen for one of our books – this review of Esoterrorists 2:
It is my firm conviction that this book belongs in the library of any self-respecting GM looking for inspiration regarding horror-settings and how to create compelling set-ups. If you’re playing ANY GUMSHOE-game, this book can be considered a vast amplifier: The concepts within this book are so incredibly compelling and fun, they managed to re-ignite my spark for cthulhu-related material by virtue of the means by which you can use the content herein to enhance the world of the mythos.