This month, you may have spotted that Pelgranistas Ken and Robin have released a Patreon campaign for their award-winning podcast, Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff. You can contribute to their campaign here. The second installment of the 13th Age Monthly subscription soars into its own with issue two, the beautifully illustrated Phoenix. KWAS subscribers now have the March edition, Unspeakable Cults: The Starry Wisdom available to download from their bookshelf; the February edition, Bast, is now on sale in the store.
- High Magic & Low Cunning: Battle Scenes for Five Icons – the first Battle Scenes book includes battles against enemies connected to the Orc Lord, Prince of Shadows, Archmage, High Druid, and The Three
- High Magic & Low Cunning: Battle Scenes for Five Icons Map Folio – a print collection of 45 maps from High Magic & Low Cunning, in glorious full color by expert cartographers
- Seven Wonders – an anthology of one-shot story games, which introduces the next generation of UK games designers
- Bast – the latest edition of Ken Writes About Stuff brings the greatest cat-goddess as a Trail of Cthulhu titan (complete with her monstrous Brood of Bubastis), mysterious Ashen Stars entity, TimeWatch cult leader, and 13th Age Icon.
- 13th Age Monthly subscription – get a second full year of all-new 13th Age RPG goodness for GMs and players every month
- 13th Age Monthly – Volume 1 – grab the collected first year of 13th Age Monthly
- Phoenix – ASH LAW and Rob Heinsoo bring this mythical creature to 13th Age life with writeups for the flamebird phoenix, resurgent phoenix, void phoenix, and solar phoenix, plus phoenix-themed magic items, adventure hooks, and more!
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Simon Rogers goes through GUMSHOE updates, 13th Age and TimeWatch layout samples
- When the Dark is Gone – a design process – Becky Annison discusses the design challenges she wanted to tackle in her Seven Wonders game, When the Dark is Gone
- How to Be the Teller at the Hillfolk Memory Bank – Robin D. Laws looks at making note taking and judicious stage whispers part of the DramaSystem GM’s toolkit
- Call of Chicago: Company Men – Kenneth Hite introduces some historical CIA agents during the 1960s to use in a Fall of Delta Green game
- 7 Places to Dispose of a Body in the Gaean Reach – Robin D. Laws suggests road trip locations should you discover yourself saddled with a recently deceased individual
- Investigative Spends in Demo Scenarios – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan looks at ways to make point spends always rewarding for Trail of Cthulhu Investigators
- Pelgrane needs YOU! – We’re still looking for GMs for conventions, particularly Gen Con and, urgently, Origins Trade Fair – the details are in this post
- See P. XX: Free-For-All DramaSystem Procedural Resolution – Robin D. Laws on how to run P v P v P scenes in DramaSystem
- February playtesting – Playtest two Trail of Cthulhu adventures from the upcoming Out of the Woods collection
- Download Free 13th Age Battles From High Magic & Low Cunning – Get a preview of the latest 13th Age release, High Magic & Low Cunning: Battle Scenes for Five Icons
- 13th Age Organized Play: February 2016 Update – Wade Rockett keeps you current with the 13th Age Alliance
Resource Page Updates
- Night’s Black Agents Action Cards, in English and German, and a German translation of the Advice to Players from (S)Entries – thanks to Tim Charzinski
- Night’s Black Agents (Dracula Dossier), Repeat and Refer Suspyramids for Edom and Repeat and Refer Suspyramids for Dracula
- Trail of Cthulhu condensed rules now available in Korean, thanks to W.W.