We’re putting the finishing touches to some overdue projects this month, including sending the final version of Cthulhu Confidential – now with an additional chapter about the Mythos, and many typo fixes – to the printers. We’ll be closing pre-orders for this on March 21st. We’re also shipping the physical Hawkins Papers to Kickstarter backers this month, so Pelgranista homes no longer double as “Hawkins document storage”. Both projects have been greatly improved by the additional time we’ve spent on them, and we’re excited to see what you make of them.
Speaking of time, here’s what we’re releasing this month, too – specifically, pre-orders for a set of three new adventures called The Valkyrie Gambit, along with the GM Screen and Resource Guide, both of which are for the TimeWatch RPG. The PDFs will be available to download in mid-March. And as we’re on the subject, today’s date is significant – it’s Gareth’s birthday. Have a good one, Gareth!
- The TimeWatch GM Screen and Resource Guide – Featuring art by Rich Longmore and Lee Moyer, and a 40-page resource book filled with advice and time seeds.
- The Valkyrie Gambit – Three adventures for the TimeWatch RPG
- Cthulhu Confidential: Case Notes Edition Preorder – Fight the Mythos alone, in this noir-flavoured GUMSHOE One-2-One game for one player and one GM – pre-order closes on March 21st
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Simon Rogers on what’s new in the Nest
- Why, That Forensic Report Isn’t Worth a Used Cup of Fly Spit! – Robin D. Laws on how to use the The Esoterrorists Forensic Entomology ability to horrify and disgust
- The Plain People of Gaming: Icons of the Ashen Stars – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan suggests some Icon relationships for your Ashen Stars game
- See Page XX: Our Mythos Creature Problems Continue – Robin D. Laws brings some more Problem cards to use with GUMSHOE One-2-One mythos creature encounters
- What Would You Create With All Our Stuff? – Read our new Community Use Policy, and what you can do with our published materials
- Call of Chicago: OFTEN Is A Word They Seldom Use – Kenneth Hite brings you the real secrets behind the modified limited hangout of MK-ULTRA
- Pelgrane GMs still needed for GenCon – The Origins deadline has passed, but there are still spaces on our Gen Con 50 GM team.
- February playtesting – Playtest five new adventures for The Persephone Extraction, our upcoming Night’s Black Agents campaign