This month, we are delighted to announce that we will be publishing the nano-game anthology, #Feminism. Originally crowdfunded and published by Fëa Livia, a Swedish non-profit organisation which has published roleplay- and larp-related books and magazines since 1993, we hope to expand its presence into RPG stores through our arm of pelgrane deliverers, and mainstream book stores through our Stone Skin Press imprint. You can pre-order a print copy (which includes the PDF, as always), or download the PDF copy, in our webstore this month. We’ve also got the beautiful limited edition copies of Cthulhu Apocalypse available for sale; you can find this alongside the last few remaining other limited edition copies in the new limited edition section in our webstore.
- #Feminism – print version – Pre-order the second print edition of the nano-game anthology, and get the PDF immediately
- #Feminism – PDF version – Get the PDF-only version of this nano-game anthology
- Cthulhu Apocalypse Limited Edition – Get one of only 100 copies which are gold-foiled, and beautifully bound in a green faux leather cover, with a signed bookplate from both authors
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Simon Rogers on what’s new in the Nest
- See P. XX: Dreamhounds Confidential – Robin D. Laws goes through One-2-One character sheets for Dreamhounds of Paris
- Fall of Delta Green Creature Preview – Ghouls – A sneak preview of one of the Fall of Delta Green creatures – ghouls
- Prisoner of One-2-One – Robin D. Laws on how to show players that getting captured doesn’t need to mean the end in Cthulhu Confidential
- Gen Con 2017 Seminars – Find out where the Pelgranistas will be at Gen Con 50!
- The Plain People of Gaming: Phantom Birds for Fear Itself – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan with a new creature for Fear Itself
- More Gods and Titans – Nick Ingham has created seven gods and titans for Trail of Cthulhu
- Pelgrane Press on Free RPG Day 2017 – Introducing Swords Against Owlbears and the Font of Knowledge – two adventures for Free RPG Day 2017
- Pelgrane GMs still needed for GenCon – There are still spaces on our Gen Con 50 GM team.
- 13th Sage: Builder’s Dreams – Rob Heinsoo with an insight into the great Imperial Highways, sadly cut from the 13th Age core book
- How the Mighty are Fallen – Defeating an Icon from Another Age – An epic-tier former Icon, the Gold King, from Lions & Tigers & Owlbears: The 13th Age Bestiary 2
- 13th Age Character Builds. In this series by ASH LAW, we feature two different builds for every 13th Age character class, at all levels. ASH suggests how the builds might be used, and offers tips on playing each character. Stats are based on the point-buy method, and the characters have no non-standard elements.