We’re just back from a fantastic Dragonmeet, where we got to catch up with colleagues and friends new and old, and none of us lost our voices until after the show. But our most exciting news this month comes in the form of our new Administrative Assistant, Colleen Riley, whose introduction you can read below. Having worked for our good industry friends at Atlas Games and Modiphius previously, Colleen brings a wealth of experience to this newly-created role, and we were delighted to welcome her to the Pelgranista fold at PAX Unplugged recently.
In other news, the Demonologist class for 13th Age is now available in the form of the Book of Demons – pre-order now and get the plain-text PDF straight away. You can also pick up the latest GUMSHOE One-2-One adventure, Ex Astoria, and join Vivian Sinclair as she battles unions and scabs in 1930s New York.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Simon Rogers on what’s new in the Nest
- Welcome to Colleen – An introduction to newest Pelgranista Colleen Riley, our Administrative Assistant
- See Page XX: Shy Players and GUMSHOE – Robin D. Laws with some useful advice on managing quieter players
- The Black Book character generator update – Steven Hammond with an update on how to sign up to alpha test the new Black Book
- Call of Chicago: The Hoffman Working – Kenneth Hite on levitating the Pentagon
- Sense Trouble by Proxy – Robin D. Laws on an expanded use of this General Ability
- Revised Pillars of Sanity rules – Frequent contributor Tony Williams looks at a way of integrating the Sources of Stability and Pillars of Sanity rules for Trail of Cthulhu
- The Plain People of Gaming: To Hell In A Handout – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan on our specialty subject, the player handout
- 13th Sage: Borrowing from Glorantha – Rob Heinsoo looks at mechanical elements in the upcoming 13th Age in Glorantha that could have a place in core 13th Age games
- The Church of the Second Chance – Roland Rogers on how to avoid being hit
- 13th Age Character Builds. In this series by ASH LAW, we feature two different builds for every 13th Age character class, at all levels. ASH suggests how the builds might be used, and offers tips on playing each character. Stats are based on the point-buy method, and the characters have no non-standard elements.