Pelgrane Press has a new merchandise store, and soon you’ll be able to buy 13th Age merch there! Hurrah! To celebrate the store’s launch, we’re running a 13th Age t-shirt slogan competition:
- Email your cleverest, funniest, and/or most badass 13th Age t-shirt slogan ideas to email@example.com with the subject line “13th Age t-shirt competition”.
- Only one entry per person: You can send us as many slogan ideas as you want, but they have to all be in one email.
- Deadline for entries is 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT -7) on July 21, 2019
- Each slogan must be 50 characters or less (not counting spaces).
- You can submit slogans related to the 13th Age RPG in general, any of the 13 icons in the core book, and the 13th Age Alliance organized play program. Slogans that could be used for any d20-rolling fantasy RPG, not just 13th Age, are much less likely to be chosen as winners. (For example, slogans about traditional character classes and races, classic mechanics such as rolling for initiative, non-living dungeons, the joys of looting treasure, etc.)
- The actual t-shirt designs only have images and text on the front, but for this contest, you can feel free to send us front-and-back slogans.
- All entries to this competition become the property of Pelgrane Press.
- After the July 21st deadline, the judges will evaluate the entries and award prizes as follows:
- GRAND PRIZE: A $20 credit at the Pelgrane Press merchandise store
- SECOND PRIZE: A $10 credit at the Pelgrane Press merchandise store
- THIRD PRIZE: A $5 credit at the Pelgrane Press merchandise store
- Winners will be announced in the August See Page XX newsletter.
We look forward to seeing your ideas!
13th Age combines the best parts of traditional d20-rolling fantasy gaming with new story-focused rules, designed so you can run the kind of game you most want to play with your group. 13th Age gives you all the tools you need to make unique characters who are immediately embedded in the setting in important ways; quickly prepare adventures based on the PCs’ backgrounds and goals; create your own monsters; fight exciting battles; and focus on what’s always been cool and fun about fantasy adventure gaming. Purchase 13th Age in print and PDF at the Pelgrane Shop.