The following article originally appeared on an earlier iteration of See Page XX in April 2008.
News from Pelgrane Press
We’ve had a great month, although some shipping issues have reared their ugly heads, mainly with shipments from the US taking their time to reach Europe. We’ve fixed those now. Leonard Balsera’s Profane Miracles, another fastplay Esoterrorists adventure is also out now from sale from Indie Press Revolution. You can also get it from the Pelgrane Press Store.
Trail of Cthulhu
Trail of Cthulhu is our quickest selling game ever, and I am delighted with the response, through all channels. We’ve sold through 70% of the first print run already, and I’m now concerned that we won’t get the reprint out in time. We had a great Trail of Cthulhu launch party, and I had the pleasure of going to see James Semple in his amazing studio. We are very lucky to have him working with us to create original music for the various GUMSHOE games. We’ll be putting together a package of sound effects music, and stings as a new RPG product.
- Profane Miracles, an Esoterrorists adventure by Leonard Balsera
- Compendium of Universal Knowledge PDF
Available from the Pelgrane Store and IPR.
- Albion’s Ransom, a big new Esoterrorists adventure set in the UK by Ian Sturrock.
- The Fields of Silver, an epic Turjan-level adventure for Dying Earth.
- Tooth, Talon and Pinion, The Excellent Prismatic Spray Issue 7/8 for Dying Earth.
Laid Out and Ready to Print
Stunning Eldritch Tales, a set of four Trail of Cthulhu adventures is in playtest,
Robin is writing an action-packed new adventure for Mutant City Blues, and Jerome is working on new illustrations for MCB.