The following articles originally appeared on an earlier iteration of See Page XX in December 2007.
In this issue, Robin D Laws discusses three ways you can resolve interpersonal conflicts in the GUMSHOE system. Interpersonal conflicts also feature in Mystic Moo’s Yuletide pantomime, and Simon Carryer reminds us of the fun of festive travel with his article on Rail Transport in the 1930s. Finally, Steve Dempsey suggests a way you can improvise adventures using GUMSHOE, perhaps while sitting in a turkey induced stupor around the log fire.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest
- Verbal Conflict In GUMSHOE by Robin D Laws
- Improvising with GUMSHOE by Steve Dempsey
- Yuletide Moo-sings by Mystic Moo
- Rail Transport in the 1930s by Simon Carryer