We’re halfway through April, and showers of vaccines are falling into arms all around. And to add to those good showers, a bad shower – of Yellow King RPG monsters, that is, in Legions of Carcosa – The Yellow King RPG Bestiary. Pre-order this collection of nearly one hundred new Foes, themed to each of the four YKRPG settings, and get the pre-layout PDF now,
- Legions of Carcosa – The Yellow King RPG Bestiary Pre-order – Pre-order this collection of themed monsters for all four The Yellow King RPG settings
- Crown of Axis – A 1st level 13th Age PDF adventure investigating the mysteries beneath an old gladiatorial arena of Axis
- The Borellus Connection pre-order – Eight linked operations for The Fall of DELTA GREEN, each one playable as a standalone investigation or as part of an epic hunt for an infamous enemy!
- Looking Glass: Saigon 1968 – An invaluable “Low and Slow” 1968 city setting for your GUMSHOE game—not just The Fall of DELTA GREEN, but also Trail of Cthulhu, Night’s Black Agents, TimeWatch, and others.
- Black Star Magic pre-order – New rules and background material on Carcosan magic in all four The Yellow King RPG settings, a new adventure for each setting, and GM guidance showing you how to incorporate player-facing occult powers into your game.
- Swords of the Serpentine: The Adventurer’s Edition pre-order – A GUMSHOE sword & sorcery game of daring heroism, sly politics, and bloody savagery, set in a fantasy city rife with skullduggery and death. Pre-order now and get a limited edition colour print map of Eversink.
- Even Death Can Die pre-order – Pre-order this adventure collection for Cthulhu Confidential and get the pre-edit draft PDF now.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Cat Tobin with what’s new in the Nest.
- See P. XX: Sketching Out Your Yellow King: Paris Sequence (Part 2) – Robin D. Laws runs through episodic structures for your Yellow King RPG campaign.
- Call of Chicago: Mulholland vs. Messing – Kenneth Hite investigates consultant stage magicians and their role in The Fall of DELTA GREEN.
- GUMSHOE Scenario Design Workshop – Robin D. Laws, Kenneth Hite and Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan take you from zero to adventure in this online workshop.
- Operation YANKEE IREM – Agents must investigate and contain a portal to another reality in this The Fall of DELTA GREEN/Cthulhu City crossover campaign by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan.
- Blood-Red Rover – A Fear Itself story hook by Robin D. Laws for preteen weird investigation, where excitement over Mars exploration turns to alien terror in a sleepy small town.
- Serpentine Plot Hooks: Rebellious Factions Part 1 – Kevin Kulp details some rebel-themed supporting characters and plot hooks, one for each of the twelve factions in Swords of the Serpentine.
- Run Away! – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan presents optional rules to make the GUMSHOE Fleeing ability more complex and combat-like.
- ICYMI, Kenneth Hite and Robin D. Laws have a podcast! It’s called Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff. You can listen to the most recent episodes here:
- Episode 435: Unreliable Satanists
- Episode 436: Needs to Have a Lith
- Episode 437: Your Chartreuse Leotard
- Episode 438: Anyone Can Bilocate
- 13th Sage: Running the Siege in Make Your Own Luck – Wade Rockett introduces a twist on the 13th Age escalation die: the siege die.
- The Iconic podcast has just reached their fifth season! You can listen to the most recent episodes here: