Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
4. The winner(s) will be the entrant(s) whose submission is selected to be the best of the entries by the judges.
5. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Pelgrane Press reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
6. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final.
7. By entering the competition you agree to allow us to release you work under a creative commons license.
8. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
12. This competition is being run by Pelgrane Press Ltd.
13. We will not send you marketing information or pass your email on except as is necessary to judge the competition.
14. Pelgrane Press reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Pelgrane Press may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
15. Pelgrane Press will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.