Easter is coming soon, but the best Easter eggs are to be found right here in the March edition of Page XX, with the long-awaited downloadable Rumours of London player handouts for Bookhounds of London and redesigned character sheets for Trail of Cthulhu. We’ve also got an eggcellent article about clue gathering in the GUMSHOE system from Tony Williams, one from Ash Law with some cracking ideas for gender-flipped icons in 13th Age, and Greg Stolze has kindly shared a flowchart for finding the most appropriate 13th Age character class for your players. We’re also excited to announce the release of the first in Ken Hite’s Ken Writes About Stuff subscription series – an in-depth look at some Hideous Creatures: Deep Ones. And no edition of See Page XX would be complete without Simon’s View from the Pelgrane’s Nest, Ken’s Call of Chick-ago and a word from Robin D. Laws – this month with suggestions for how to deal with trait bombing players – and details of the latest Pelgrane games available for playtesting.
- Ken Writes About Stuff – subscribe now to 12 issues of Ken Hite-ly goodness.
- Hideous Creatures: Deep Ones. The first in the new subscription line Ken Writes About Stuff by Kenneth Hite.
- Esoterrorists 2nd Edition. With four times the content and brand new artwork, this is shaping up to be a great revamp of the popular classic.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers, all you need to know about the inner workings of Pelgrane Press.
- Dropping the Trait Bomb by Robin D. Laws, on ways to deal with traitbombing players.
- Rumours of London, player handouts for Bookhounds of London list rumours from the various areas of London.
- The Call of Chicago, Bursting, Diffracting, Deepening – a quick update on Ken Hite’s forthcoming Pelgrane releases.
- Keeper of the Clues, an article about clues in Trail of Cthulhu by Tony Williams.
- Trail of Cthulhu character sheet redesign by Tony Williams.
- April playtesting – various adventures for Trail of Cthulhu need playtesting, volunteer here.
- Alternative Icons – gender-flipped icons for 13th Age by Ash Law
- Character class flowchart – a flowchart for finding your perfect 13th Age character class by Greg Stolze