The weather finally seems to have turned to Spring here at Pelgrane Towers, so let us bring some sunshine into your life with the latest edition of Page XX.
This month features the latest in Ken Hite’s Ken Writes About Stuff subscription series – entitled GUMSHOE Zoom: Martial Arts, this edition focuses on the Martial Arts mechanic and its applications and extensions. Kevin Kulp introduces brand-new GUMSHOE system players to General Abilities and Investigative Abilities, and ASH Law giving examples of the kind of cane your wizard could wield in 13th Age. As part of the 13th Age organized play program launch, we’ve got a feedback form available if you’d like to get involved, and continuing the theme, Wade Rockett explains how he uses aspects of 2nd edition Esoterrorists to enhance the mystery of his 13th Age game.
And rounding it off, the Page XX regulars – Simon’s View from the Pelgrane’s Nest, Kenneth Hite’s Call of Chicago and a word from Robin D. Laws – this month, giving invaluable advice on how to manage NPC-NPC conversations – as well as details of the latest Pelgrane games available for playtesting.
- Ken Writes About Stuff – subscribe now to 12 issues of Ken Hite-ly goodness.
- GUMSHOE Zoom: Martial Arts. The second in the new subscription line Ken Writes About Stuff by Kenneth Hite.
- The Dying Earth Revivification Folio A new, streamlined way to introduce and play the Dying Earth Roleplaying Game, now available in PDF
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers, all you need to know about the inner workings of Pelgrane Press.
- Talking at Yourself by Robin D. Laws, useful advice on how to manage conversations with multiple NPCs.
- The Call of Chicago: Expediting, Ordering, Inquiring – a sneak peak at the upcoming Mythos Expeditions by Kenneth Hite
- How to play GUMSHOE – Kevin Kulp explains General Abilities and Investigative Abilities for new players
- May playtesting – various adventures for Trail of Cthulhu need playtesting, volunteer here.
- 13 canes – 13 examples of the different canes your 13th Age wizard can wield, by ASH Law
- Organized play program – if you’re interested in getting involved, fill in the form here
- The Baddies Aren’t Taking A Break – Wade Rockett explains how elements of Esoterrorists 2nd Edition can be used to enhance your the secrets and conspiracies in your 13th Age game