This post covers all things GenCon 2013.
Collect your books at GenCon
First I say to you Collect At GenCon! Preorder your books from the Pelgrane Store, paste COLLECT@GENCON into the voucher field at the bottom of the store page. Use your usual address. You won’t get charged shipping.
If you order 4 or more products, you’ll automatically get the Pelgrane convention 4 for 3 offer, and it will calculate the best price for you. Bring your order number and id to the stand and will give you your order. This offer does not apply to existing orders – we can’t unprocess orders you’ve already placed.
Where Are We?
This will be the biggest ever GenCon for Pelgrane Press, Fire Opal Media and ProFantasy Software. We are opposite the Paizo stand here on stand 101. Stand guests include Rob Heinsoo, Kenneth Hite, Robin D Laws, Steve Dempsey, Paula Dempsey, Chris Huth and Rachel Kahn, who will be happy to chat to you and sign things.
Games, Games, Games and Seminars
We’ll be running demos on the stand, but we have a lot of officially sanctioned events, and representation at Games on Demand.
There is a GUMSHOE seminar, a 13th Age seminar and lots of Pelgrane games. We could really do with some more more GMs – so contact us for more details.
Newly minted and fresh out at GenCon will be eight
- Hillfolk – featuring Robin D. Laws’ brand new DramaSystem
- Blood on the Snow – a companion to Hillfolk, as demanded by the Kickstarter backers
- Owl Hoot Trail – a rules-light, Western-heavy fantasy game
- The Final Revelation – the collected Purist adventures by Graham Walmsley, with a framing scenario by Scott Dorward
- Double Tap – an expansion book for Night’s Black Agents
- Esoterrorists 2nd Edition – the latest version of the GUMSHOE system
- Eternal Lies – the mammoth world-spanning Trail of Cthulhu adventure
- The Worm of Sixty Winters (Esoterrorists) an Esoterrorists campaign