Hello again, friends. It’s me, Enigmatic Icon, back from my too-hot-for-early-1990s-daytime-TV summer vacation. I really let my moss down this year, with holidays at Stonehenge, Amsterdam, and Little Rock, Arkansas. I even saw the Rolling Stones, and between you, me, and the snails in my cavernous nostrils, those rock stars are getting even older than me…Anyway, that was my dream vacation, I actually spent most of the summer eating Roquefort cheese while watching reruns of the Rockford Files. Luckily for you, my bosses at Stone Skin Press have been a lot more productive–here’s a taste of what they’ve been up to.
- We ran a special promotion courtesy of Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff. This one’s come and gone, but if you missed it make sure to tune in to future episodes for more great, exclusive deals.
- We announced the full line-up for our newest anthology, Letters to Lovecraft. It’s got Tim Lebbon, Gemma Files, Robin D. Laws, Livia Llewellyn, and ah jeez, you better just click on the link and see for yourself, since there’s 18 of ’em.
- Speaking of Letters to Lovecraft, did we forget to mention that the book is already available for pre-order? We didn’t? Well, good!
- What about the fact that we released the super secret Letters to Lovecraft cover art? It’s right here, on the main Stone Skin page.
- Also, keep checking in for all the latest news you can use, either on the website, or via our dedicated accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. This is also the first place we announce contests and special promotions, so don’t be shy.
I’m getting tired again just looking at all that. Plus, there are even more announcements right around the corner, but for now I’m going to get back to daydreaming of the summer that could have been. Seems like all I did was lay waste to foreign temples, but I really ought to quit–I just read that smoking ziggurats is bad for your health. See you next time, Stone Skinners and Pelgraneteers…