The deadline for registering games for Gen Con 2018 is next week, and – as always! – we don’t have enough GMs for Trail of Cthulhu, Night’s Black Agents, or 13th Age. So if you can help out, please get in touch with us before March 10th!
The big excitement this month is the release of the pre-order of The Fall of Delta Green. This GUMSHOE adaptation of our industry colleagues Arc Dream Publishing’s brilliant Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game is one of the most visually impressive books we’ve ever produced, with stunning art and design by Jen McCleary bringing Kenneth Hite’s 1960s Delta Green into glorious, technicolour life. We’re thrilled to you can now pick up the pre-order of The Fall of Delta Green now.
- Fall of Delta Green pre-order – Pre-order the full-colour GUMSHOE adaptation of Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game and get the PDF now
- Cthulhu City PDF – Get the ghastly metropolis of Great Arkham, usable for a Trail of Cthulhu campaign in its own right, or as a nightmarish intrusion into an existing game
- Book of Demons pre-order – Get the new Demonologist class for 13th Age, and get the final PDF on your bookshelf now
- Cthulhu Confidential Limited Edition – The stunningly beautiful faux leather-bound limited edition of the first GUMSHOE One-2-One book, with a bookplate signed by all three authors
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Simon Rogers on what’s new in the Nest
- See Page XX: The History of No – Robin D. Laws looks at how the lessons of the early dungeon wars led to a culture of GM vs player
- Call of Chicago – UFO Crash Crash Recovery – Kenneth Hite on Moon Dust Men and Fall of Delta Green recoverables from the 1968 crash in Nepal
- Ashen Scoundrels: Running a game of smugglers in Ashen Stars – Chris Sellers on his Firefly-style Ashen Stars campaign
- A Mythos Valentine – Three love-themed mythos adventure seeds from Gareth “Birthday Boy” Ryder-Hanrahan
- To Esoterrorists, There’s No Such Thing as a False Alarm – Robin D. Laws on how modern Esoterrorists can use even false alarms as true means of generating Membrane breaches
- Pelgrane GMs needed for Origins and Gen Con 2018 – Details for becoming a GM at Origins and Gen Con this year
- The Plain People of Gaming: Shadow in Night’s Black Agents – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan on adapting the concept of Shadow from the upcoming NBA: SOLO for group Night’s Black Agents
- 13th Sage: More Uses for Montages – Wade Rockett on using the 13th Age montage
- New 13th Age Races and Racial Abilities – Roland Rogers with some unofficial new races for your PCs
- 13th Age Character Builds. In this series by ASH LAW, we feature two different builds for every 13th Age character class, at all levels. ASH suggests how the builds might be used, and offers tips on playing each character. Stats are based on the point-buy method, and the characters have no non-standard elements.