Regular readers will notice it’s a much shorter See Page XX this month, as we try to dig our way out of the book production trenches. This is our busiest time of the year, and so we appreciate your patience and understanding if we’re not as quick to respond as usual.
It’s a great time to be a 13th Age fan, with a host of new products available. As well as the 13th Age dice tray and Book of Demons, plus the 13th Age Glorantha pre-order, this month sees the release of the pre-order of Loot Harder: A Book of Treasures. A sequel to the Book of Loot, Loot Harder features adventure hooks, new item types, lair items, linked thematic item sets, and iconic artifacts alongside hundreds of new magic items. Pre-order this, or the Book of Ages (which includes the Engine of the Ages and more than a dozen sample Ages you can borrow from), and get the pre-layout PDFs immediately.
In other releases news, if you bought The Fall of DELTA GREEN from us, the Free RPG Day 2018 PDF is now available to download from your bookshelf. If you bought your copy from a physical, bricks and mortar game store, please email Support with your proof of purchase, and we’ll add it to your bookshelf. Plus, we’ve asked our colleagues at Arc Dream to add a grab code to Backerkit for their Kickstarter backers, so if you backed the DG Kickstarter, you can enter that grab code on the “Pledges” tab of your bookshelf to access the download.
- Loot Harder: A Book of Treasures – Pre-order this sequel to the Book of Loot, featuring hundreds of new magic items for your 13th Age game
- The Book of Ages – Pre-order this collection of now-gone icons, fantastic treasures, brooding monsters, perilous dungeons, and ancient secrets from the previous twelve Ages
- 13th Age dice tray – Roll your successes in a custom dice tray for 13th Age
- The Fall of DELTA GREEN – A full-colour GUMSHOE adaptation of Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game
- Book of Demons – Get the new Demonologist class for 13th Age
- 13th Age Glorantha – Pre-order the full-colour new Glorantha setting for 13th Age, from our good friends at Chaosium, Inc.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Simon Rogers on what’s new in the Nest
- See P. XX: How Playtesting Changed The Yellow King – Robin D. Laws looks at the changes wrought on the Yellow King RPG by in-play feedback
- Call of Chicago: Department of New Departments – Kenneth Hite introduces a few more Departments where Agents can hang their hats while they’re out hatlessly hunting the unnatural in The Fall of DELTA GREEN
- The Plain People of Gaming: Mutant City Black Ops – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan on mutant-related military activity and espionage in Mutant City Blues
- Creating Game Masters – A guest post from retailer Brian Dalrymple on how to cultivate GMs in a game store
- Generative Adversarial Esoterror – Robin D. Laws with a tech-related adventure seed for The Esoterrorists
- 13th Sage: Speeding Combat – Rob Heinsoo on his experiments with speeding up combat
- First Contact: The Eyecloud – Clouds of floating eyes by ASH LAW, developed by Rob Heinsoo
- The Iconic podcast is going strong! You can listen to the latest episodes here:
- 13th Age Character Builds. In this series by ASH LAW, we feature two different builds for every 13th Age character class, at all levels. ASH suggests how the builds might be used, and offers tips on playing each character. Stats are based on the point-buy method, and the characters have no non-standard elements