January is a month for new beginnings, and we’ve got a lot of changes going on in the company at the moment which you can read more about in this month’s View From the Pelgrane’s Nest article. In terms of new releases, as well as the Director’s Screen and Resource Guide for Night’s Black Agents, we’re also releasing the massive nine-adventure Cthulhu Confidential nine-adventure collection, Even Death Can Die.
- Even Death Can Die – Pre-order this adventure collection for Cthulhu Confidential and get the pre-edit draft PDF now
- Night’s Black Agents Director’s Screen and Resource Guide – Pre-order the full-colour, 4-panel Director’s Screen for Night’s Black Agents, and get the pre-layout draft PDF now
- The Book of Ages PDF – A 13th Age collection of now-gone icons, fantastic treasures, brooding monsters, perilous dungeons, and ancient secrets from the previous twelve Ages
- Loot Harder PDF – Hundreds of new magic items for your 13th Age game
- Hideous Creatures: A Bestiary of the Cthulhu Mythos – Pre-order this monstrous compendium of Lovecraft’s most celebrated and cryptic creatures for Trail of Cthulhu
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Cat Tobin with what’s new in the Nest
- See P. XX: What Happened in This Is Normal Now – Robin D. Laws on the quadruple-arc structure of The Yellow King RPG, and how it worked in his home game
- Call of Chicago: A Thousand Pages, Give or Take a Few – Kenneth Hite looks at occult books from the era of The Fall of DELTA GREEN
- Swords of the Serpentine: What’s In That Playtest? – Kevin Kulp with the full details of what you can expect from the Swords of the Serpentine playtest
- Creating Yellow King Cards For One-Shot Play – Robin D. Laws on adapting Shock and Injury cards for one-shot play
- The Plain People of Gaming: The Window on Standish Road – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan shares a quick Trail of Cthulhu adventure inspired by real history near the Dragonmeet venue
- Welcome to Sadhbh – We’ve got a new Project Manager joining us this month, who’s taking no prisoners.
- GMs wanted for Gen Con and Origins – It’s that time of year again! Here are all the instructions on how to join our GM team for 2019.
- New Gamemaster Month – If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to GM, we’ve got everything you need to start
- January playtesting – It’s the one you’ve all been waiting for! Playtest Swords of the Serpentine now