The following articles originally appeared on an earlier iteration of See Page XX in June 2008.
In this issue Robin D Laws discusses the use of genre conceits in Mutant City Blues, we have more music from James Semple, and a second interview by Luke Crane. This issue sees the return of Mystic Moo – learn how to get your fondest wishes, with cosmic ordering. I was very pleased with the results of the last poll – our readership is higher than I expected – so I’ve included another one, with a peculiar question. Your feedback really helps.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers
- The Trouble With Tasers by Robin D Laws
- The Trail of Cthulhu Theme (Audio) by James Semple
- Cosmic Ordering with Mystic Moo with Paula Dempsey
- See Page XX Interview Series, Number 2 – Luke Crane vs Jason Morningstar
- The Murderer of Thomas Fell a Trail of Cthulhu adventure by William Hindmarch