It’s been a while, but we’re keeping on keeping on over here in the Pelgrane’s Nest, and hope you’re all keeping safe and well. We’ve been beavering away on the new website, as well as new releases like this month’s Find FOREVER to keep you entertained until life returns to normal.
- Find FOREVER – A one-shot PDF-only adventure for Night’s Black Agents.
- Legions of Carcosa – The Yellow King RPG Bestiary Pre-order – Pre-order this collection of themed monsters for all four The Yellow King RPG settings.
- Crown of Axis – A 1st level 13th Age PDF adventure investigating the mysteries beneath an old gladiatorial arena of Axis.
- The Borellus Connection pre-order – Eight linked operations for The Fall of DELTA GREEN, each one playable as a standalone investigation or as part of an epic hunt for an infamous enemy!
- Looking Glass: Saigon 1968 – An invaluable “Low and Slow” 1968 city setting for your GUMSHOE game—not just The Fall of DELTA GREEN, but also Trail of Cthulhu, Night’s Black Agents, TimeWatch, and others.
- Black Star Magic pre-order – New rules and background material on Carcosan magic in all four The Yellow King RPG settings, a new adventure for each setting, and GM guidance showing you how to incorporate player-facing occult powers into your game.
- Swords of the Serpentine: The Adventurer’s Edition pre-order – A GUMSHOE sword & sorcery game of daring heroism, sly politics, and bloody savagery, set in a fantasy city rife with skullduggery and death. Pre-order now and get a limited edition colour print map of Eversink.
- Even Death Can Die pre-order – Pre-order this adventure collection for Cthulhu Confidential and get the pre-edit draft PDF now.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Cat Tobin with what’s new in the Nest.
- See P. XX: Sketching Out Your Yellow King: The Wars Sequence (Part 1) – Robin D. Laws runs through episodic structures for your Yellow King RPG campaign.
- Call of Chicago: The Fighting Yank!! – Kenneth Hite provides two Mutant City Blues 2nd Edition takes on America’s Bravest Defender in and on the undying legacy of his undying legacy!
- Exploring Bookhounds of Eversink – Kevin Kulp looks at five different ways you might set up a Bookhounds game in Swords of the Serpentine’s Eversink setting.
- Call of Chicago: The Carcosan Prisoner – Kenneth Hite turns the idea of a castaway on the shores of Lake Hali into a The Prisoner crossover for your Yellow King RPG.
- A Cthulhu Almanac – In honour of Walpurgisnacht, Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan looks at tying events in your Trail of Cthulhu game to a seasonally appropriate date.
- Slip into Summer with the Yellow Thing – A surprise spot of summer weather got Robin D. Laws experimenting with cocktail recipes, and in the interests of science, he kept going:
- Pelgranista Default N*P*C*s! – Rob Heinsoo took notes at one of our Friday hangouts when Robin D. Laws asked everyone present about their default NPC style.
- District Knowledges in Mutant City Blues – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan design some District Knowledge investigative abilities for in Mutant City Blues 2nd Edition.
- Never Given – Robin D. Laws rips an Ashen Stars scenario seed from a very big, very stuck, news headline.
- The Zone Jaune – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan looks at encounters and usage for the corrupted Zone Jaune in The Wars sequence of your Yellow King RPG.
- Online GMs wanted for Gen Con and Origins – Get in touch to join our virtual GM team!
- Core Vs. Alternate Scenes – In response to our scenario design workshop, Robin D. Laws delves further into the distinction between core and alternate scenes in a GUMSHOE adventure.
- Reality Hacks for the Esoterrorists – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan presents some of the Ordo Veritatis’s dirty little secrets – using the Esoterrorists‘ own reality hacks against them.
- General Kits for Aftermath & This Is Normal Now – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan designs some General Kits for the Aftermath and This is Normal Now settings of the Yellow King RPG.
- New Mutant Crimes – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan looks at the new categories of criminality created by the advent of mutant abilities in Mutant City Blues 2nd Edition.
- 13th Sage: Cursed Pirate Treasure – Wade Rockett looks at some cursed piratical magic items for 13th Age.
- The Register of Foreboding Constellations – The final in this astrological series by Julian Kay.
- 13th Sage: Siege Breaker, a Make Your Own Luck Spinoff Adventure – Wade Rockett realises there’s a lot of adventure seeds going on around the events of Make Your Own Luck.
- The Iconic podcast has just reached their fifth season! You can listen to the most recent episodes here: