You’ve bought the hit singles and most popular collections. This summer sale gives you 25% off PDFs of the Pelgrane deep cuts – some rare gems of games that we feel are sadly overlooked compared to our other games. Here’s what’s in the offer:
- The Gaean Reach: The Roleplaying Game of Interstellar Vengeance, brings to your tabletop the legendary cycle of science fiction classics by the great Jack Vance. In an impossibly distant future, our species has dispersed to the stars. Across the vastness of the Oikumene a few individuals of exceptional infamy project their lust for power. None of these evokes greater loathing and terror than the world-spanning criminal mastermind Quandos Vorn. Quandos Vorn. Who you have sworn to kill.
- The Gaean Reach Gazetteer: Planets of Peril and Vengeance, Arranged From A-Z. An impossibly distant future. A vast sprawl of planets, each without parallel, with its own bizarre customs, bedeviling procedures, and wily inhabitants. As one of the implacable revenge-seekers populating The Gaean Reach Roleplaying Game, you know that correct intelligence on these worlds makes all the difference between grim success and howling failure.
- Lorefinder: Where Mystery Meets Adventure. Lorefinder puts you in the role of a brave adventurer in search of forbidden secrets and lost treasures. It merges the action-oriented fantasy rules of The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game with the streamlined investigative focus of Robin D. Law’s GUMSHOE. Bad luck might get you killed, but it won’t stop you finding the information you need to move ahead.
- Owl Hoot Trail: A gritty Clint Eastwood western, set in a hostile fantasy world. Half’in gunslingers ride out with shee scouts and hill folk preachers to escape the law, where mentalists cheat you at poker and gadgeteers build gizmos to keep undead off the range. Shee and half’ins and hill folk might exist in this world, but bullets hurt – hard. And there’s a whole range of monsters roaming the lonesome prairie, just waiting for a tasty morsel like you to cross their path.
- Skulduggery: The Roleplaying Game Of Verbal Fireworks & Sudden Reversals. Bamboozle! Betray! Backstab! Why go all the way to the dungeon for enemies, when the other players are sitting right next to you? Skulduggery brings fast and funny innovation to the exciting world of inter-player conflict!