The following articles originally appeared on an earlier iteration of See Page XX in September 2008.
Robin D Laws discusses the nature of believability in RPGs, and we present not one, but three interviews from Luke Crane. This month also sees the launch of a flurry of new products, including a Keeper’s Screen, and James Semple’s first Pelgrane release – music for Trail of Cthulhu. The sleeve notes are here for your edification. Finally, Jason Durrall has provided a summary of character creation guidelines for Trail of Cthulhu. Perhaps this is gilding the lily, but who I am to begrudge our customers golden petals?
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers
- Pipe and Believability by Robin D Laws
- See Page XX Interview Series, Number 3-5 – Luke Crane, Paul Tevis, Jared Sorensen, Paul Czege
- Character Creation Summary by Jason Durall
- Sleeve Notes for Four Shadows by James Semple